Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 28th, 2022, 4:10 pm
Hazy Love Series by Hannah Smith (1-2)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 931 KB
Overview: Hannah lives with her partner and rescue dog on the east coast of Australia. When not writing, you can find Hannah watching true crime documentaries or doing clue words with a cup of tea in hand.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

1. Hazy Love - Please note: This book contains references to sensitive topics such as anxiety, depression, infidelity, sexual assault, drug use and death.
No more men. No more partying. No more risks.
From today, Hazel Jones is a hardworking, focused woman dedicated to a job she hates, true crime documentaries and pizza nights with her bestie.
So, the last thing she needs is to crash head-first into Patrick Healey. He oozes sex appeal and sarcasm in equal measures and is almost enough for her to forget her last soul-destroying break up. Almost.
Hazel knows she should stay away from the distracting man who’s hiding something, but she can’t deny the chemistry simmering between them. It doesn’t take long for her to let Patrick in, even though his life is eerily similar to her favourite crime series.
Patrick pushes Hazel to confront her fears but won’t reveal his own. As tension builds and secrets unravel, Hazel starts to uncover the truth about the mysterious man she’s falling for.
But will she like what she finds?

2. Crazy Love - Two damaged people. Two traumatic pasts. One crazy collision.
Kali
I know who I am: independent, fiercely loyal, a woman who never shies away from risk-taking.
Enter: tattooed bad boy Anthony Bonetti.
When he baits me into a bet of self-control, I’m all in. After all, it’s only a harmless game and will never amount to anything more.
Because the only risk I never take is with my emotions.
Anthony
I know who I am: determined, aspiring artist, survivor of addiction and jail.
Enter: fiery temptress Kali Cooper.
From the moment I lay eyes on her, I can’t stop thinking about her, or the things I want to do with her. I’ve endured some of the worst life has to offer, so duelling with her is a fun challenge.
Not that it will amount to anything once she learns of my troublesome past.
Can they risk their hearts? Are they crazy to even try?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/ag53M77N
https://devuploads.com/3uvenjamo853

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 28th, 2022, 4:10 pm