Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 16th, 2022, 2:57 am
Sons of Bratva Savages Series by Penelope Wylde (1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.7 mb
Overview: Penelope Wylde is the naughty alter ego of a rebel southern belle who loves writing extra dirty, over-the-top romances that are NSFW. She loves beach time, sunsets, and all the book boyfriends she can fantasize about.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Savage Justice - They call him the god of war. Damaged. Lethal. Ruthless to the point of savagery.
They’re not wrong.
I had only heard whispers of his notorious motorcycle club up until the day he roared into my life with raging steel eyes, unwavering resolve and an all-consuming touch.
And then he bought me off the black market and I learned just how real rumors can be when I became his captive bride.
I thought I knew darkness before this bloodthirsty killer got his hands on me. But he proved I knew nothing.
I'm at the mercy of a man veiled in secrets and scars; cuffed to the bed of a notorious criminal for one reason alone—to help him rid his territory of a rival family.
Only that rival family still has my sister locked in their dungeon to be sold overseas.
I am her one hope. But only if I can convince my captor she’s worth saving before he slaughters his enemy.
Fiery caresses and possessive kisses make me believe I might stand a chance. In those moments I'm not so sure he's as brutal and unforgiving as I have witnessed.
The longer I am his prisoner the more I see there are darker reasons for his savage justice.
They call him a murderer. To me he's beautifully broken.
He promises to keep me safe, but I fear his jagged edges might shred my heart and soul before our love has a chance to live.

2. Savage Thief - Her family’s mafia empire drove me deeper into the darkness that has ruled my life since birth.
Asena Titan— the family princess. My beautiful addiction. My sweet torment. Untouchable in every way while she is perched high upon her pedestal.
I am and forever will be the villain of the story.
Until she fell from her throne, betrayed by her elite criminal family.
On that glorious day I became her dark savior. Her villain. Her only way out from beneath the weight of her crown. I’m also the only man who can save her from a fate darker than the depths of hell.
But my savage, blood-thirsty nature and gun all come with a hefty price. If she wants the vengeful monster within me to rise to slay her demons, I’ll take nothing less than all of her - body and soul. I’ll possess her hot screams and teach her the darkness in me will ruin the brightness in her. Maybe then I can purge her from my soul and save us both.
But in the end she’ll have to decide. Is falling to her knees and begging worth the price of her freedom?

3. Savage Chaos - Nothing is fair in the game of love and death.
They call him Riot. A savage mafia killer filled with the fires of vengeance.
I knew him by a different name. Until the night I died I called him husband.
That night the monsters in the darkness turned me into a pawn in their twisted game of power and greed.
When I step into the world of the living after years of wearing the shadows of New York City like a cloak, I don’t expect to be welcomed with open arms. A bullet to the heart is more like it if the rumors of who my husband has become since my death are to be believed.
And I’m not disappointed.
Six years is a long time for the heart to grow cold and callous. From lover to enemy, the man I once died to protect promises me pain and punishment for the sins I’ve committed to keep him alive.
Fiery seduction, burning caresses and thinly veiled threats all serve as reminders I am alive. Instead of fearing him, I welcome the lash of his stinging wrath.
But before I can fall victim to his sweet torture, first there will be blood.
You see, in this story there are no heroes. Only monsters and villains. Of which we are both. All I want to do is fall into my husband’s arms, but first I’ll have to fight for what’s coming.
Question is, will he help me battle my demons or will he send me back to hell?

4. Savage Sin - A Bratva bastard with a lust for vengeance.
A kidnapped Colombian warlord princess.
Two enemies who need each other to seek their revenge.
It’s only a matter of time before one of them breaks.
Being prisoner to the Bratva monster was only the beginning.
They say monsters are made. But Rage was born to raise hell.
I thought he was there to save me. Be my knight in shining armor.
Then the brutal Savage kidnaped me and then tied me to his headboard. He had one warning–I either help kill my father, the head of the Castel cartel, or be put in an early grave.
Unfortunately for the Bratva bastard, this cartel princess doesn’t cower easily and issuing orders only makes me stabby.
When he demands my submission, I vow never to give him an ounce of my control.
But then he looks at me like I could be his forever. And the scariest part is how my body reacts the second those strong, rough hands touch my body.
He’s the darkness nightmares are made of. His scars run deep yet his whispered promises make me feel something I've never had before: hope.
Fantasies of never leaving are dangerous because I’m caught in the crosshairs of war between the Savages and my family. When it comes time to pick sides, will Rage fight for me? Or will he use me for his game of revenge?
War is about survival and I hope I don’t have to kill the man I want to love in order to save those I do love.
Please, God, don’t make me choose.

5. Savage Hunter - Wolfe
The Savages and the Antonovs are at war.
Blood covers the streets.
My hands and ultimately my soul will be stained black if I can’t hunt down the head of the snake and sever the violence from the top.
To do so I’ll need the help of a woman I once craved to have and to hold.
I left her shattered in my past and on that day my beauty turned me into a raging beast.
Now I finally have a chance to possess the heart of the broken woman I left behind.
She’s my sanctuary, my past and my future.
The possessive bastard in me wants to heal her wounds.
But she wants her enemy’s blood and I’ll give her every last drop.
Avery
My first mistake was trusting a seductive beast with a killer’s heart.
My second was loving him.
Beautifully broken. Savage. Cruel beyond measure.
And now he is my enemy.
The savage beast calls me his beauty, demanding my body and obedience in the same breath.
How can I resist the man whose touch awakens my soul even though I know the beast in him will be the death of me?

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://devuploads.com/xljijsgyroe1
https://www.up-4ever.net/qmoxqnyp0cjw

5. Savage Hunter
https://devuploads.com/vylfglrcoft8
https://www.up-4ever.net/54u2mpp35ivx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 16th, 2022, 2:57 am