Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 26th, 2021, 3:45 pm
King's Ranch Series by Danielle Hart (1-5)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Danielle was raised in Texas and grew up working with horses. Her love for horses and reading romance novels inspired a dream and sparked an idea for a book. Which then turned into a series.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Claiming Blake - I wont break my rule for one cowboy, but I just might for two.
Blake:
Work, Work, Work. As a traveling horse trainer, those are the only words I know living job to job.
Landing a five-month contract is refreshing to stay in one place for a longer a week.
And the perks are amazing; two hot cowboys.
Except I have one rule, no fraternizing on the job. You can’t get your heart broken if you never have time for men in the first place.
Gavin and Travis:
After heartache, we decide that sharing a woman is the way to go.
Working at King’s Ranch, our way of thinking isn’t out of the ordinary.
All we need to do is find the one who would complete us, and she just happened to make her way onto King’s Ranch to help one of the horses.
Only issue is she’s only here for five months and that isn’t long enough for us to help her get over her past and convince her we want forever.

2. Keeping Grace - When you fall, what better than to have two hot cowboys catch you.
Grace
Grace isn’t going to make it to the Olympics.
She’s penniless, homeless, jobless, and horseless in a matter of weeks because of her thieving ex-trainer.
Her only option now is to go to King’s Ranch to ask her sister for help.
Yeah, that King’s Ranch. The one with… unique relationship. The kind she wouldn’t mind trying out. The kind with a couple of cowboys that could make her forget about her destroyed dreams.
She might as well have a good time while she rebuilds her life.
Scott and Ty
Tragedy left Scott broken hearted and he’s sure he won’t ever love again.
Ty knows that Scott could get over the death of his fiancé with the ranch’s newest visitor, the luscious Grace. She’s everything the both of them ever wanted between them, someone to share their lives together - forever.
But she wants to have fun while she trains for the Olympics, not settle down and start a family.
Ty wants to show her she can have it both ways.
If he’s wrong, she’ll break both their hearts.

3. Wanting Alex - When life throws you a snowstorm, why not let the two hot cowboys who run the ranch keep you safe and warm until it all blows over?
Alex
When a snowstorm has me stuck at King’s Ranch, I’m forced to acknowledge the attraction that has been building between myself and the two owners.
I’ve been fantasizing about these two hot cowboys for months.
They are completely off limits. I work for them.
Nothing can happen between us no matter how much I want it too.
Thomas and Declan
We have only six months until our deadline is up and we have to honor an arrangement made by our parents to marry our childhood friend we don’t love or we lose our titles as Dukes.
Except we’ve have our eye on the red-headed Vet from town. We knew from the moment we saw her she was the one.
When she gets snowed in at our ranch, we finally have the chance to show her how deeply we want her in our lives.
It’s going to take everything we have to prove to her that having both of us in her life is what she truly wants.
Snuggle up with these two Dukes turned cowboys who are hot enough to melt the snow.

4. Loving Victoria - I never imagined running away from the life I was forced into would lead me to the two men who'd become my destiny.
Victoria
I went from one arranged marriage right into another. Neither were by choice.
Hiding out at King’s Ranch, I thought I could find a way out of a future I dreaded and a loveless marriage that would slowly leave me an empty shell. I can’t find a way out of this mess. When I’ve lost all hope, I find myself in a situation I’d never expected.
I fell for one gorgeous twin and then his identical twin brother. Caleb and Andrew make me feel more alive and freer than I ever have in my life. Each day I fall a little more in love with them even though I know it can’t last.
My betrothed are done waiting and I must honor the contract my parents have made with them. With my mother’s unrelenting demands that I return home, I’m torn between honoring my family obligations and following my heart to stay with the two men who have proven to me that love does exist.
Caleb and Andrew
Fresh out of veterinarian school, we hadn’t even had a day to settle into our home at King’s Ranch before we are enchanted by the lovely Lady Victoria. Nether of us expected to fall in love at first sight. Her beauty drew us in and her intelligence and the way she lights up a room has us falling even deeper for her.
Lucky for us, she’s a guest at King’s Ranch. We have time to get to know her and show her what her life would be like if she chose to stay with us. She asked us to teach her how to live a normal life away from the luxury of her upbringing.
The more we teach her, the more we can picture her in our lives for forever.
Before we can claim her, a terrible secret she’s been keeping comes to light and she runs from us.
Now we have to win her heart from the men who have won her hand.

5. Rescuing Abbey - I ran from my abusive ex right into the arms of two hot cowboys.
Abbey:
When I walked in on my ex screwing another woman in our bed, I knew we were over. He kept me with him based on fear and thinking I couldn’t do better than the twisted love he gave me.
I ran to my best friends at King’s Ranch so they could help me recover only to discover the girls weren’t who I really needed to start over.
Duke and Liam made me feel safe and loved for the first time in my life.
But what will I do if my ex comes looking for me? I don’t want Duke and Liam to get caught in the crossfire
Duke and Liam:
Between PTSD episodes and a busy training schedule, we had little time for romance whether we liked it or not.
But when Abbey shows up at King’s Ranch unannounced to spend time with the other girls, it’s hard for us to resist her pull.
She brings out the best in both of us but we can tell she’s holding back.
When weird things start happening on the ranch, we assume it has to do with local kids acting out or the ex-trainer of one of the other Olympic riders.
Little did we know that the violence would be brought to our door. When we realize how serious it is, our only thought is to protect the sweet woman we know is ours.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://uploadydl.com/8tow9q240fa7
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/0mt3pucdvsqm

4. Loving Victoria
https://upfiles.com/yhIoRydK
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/29rxwq7un5yk

5. Rescuing Abbey
https://upfiles.com/Ucwe
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/d32rwf3x4zr5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 26th, 2021, 3:45 pm