Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 15th, 2021, 4:32 pm
Warrior Kings of Alioth Series by Sara Ivy Hill (1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb
Overview: Sara will cross the galaxy for good coffee, good dogs, and a good time. She writes steamy alien romance because love is out there.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Stolen By Starlight - He wants to claim me. Crown me. Keep me.
LOTHAN
I never thought I’d find my Alara. So when I scent her, I steal her.
She is made to be mine. Perfect in every way—except one.
Every chance she gets, she runs back to her captors.
Why does she run from me?
Whatever she desires, I will give her. Whatever she needs, I’ll provide. I’ll do anything for my little queen—anything except let her go.
ADA
The alien warrior who stole me from the auction block is no simple thief.
He’s a king. And he swears that I’m his fated mate. He wants me beside him on the throne — and underneath him in his bed.
But all I want is to find my little sister. She’s still out there somewhere, at the mercy of our abductors.
So the king and I strike a bargain. If he rescues her, I’ll be his queen.
And if he doesn’t keep his end of the deal? I’ll sacrifice anything keep to her safe. Even the king who’s stolen my heart.

2. Stained by Starlight - I make the rules. He breaks the rules.
BREE
Life’s a game, and I thought I knew the rules. But the game changed when I was abducted from Earth and sold to an alien pleasure house. New rules? Earn my freedom any way I can.
The fastest route is warming the brutish king’s bed. He’s dominating, possessive, and ruthless with his attentions. He doesn’t just want to claim me as his concubine. He wants to conquer me.
I shouldn’t enjoy that as much as I do.
The more time I spend with him, the more I wonder if I want to be free of him at all.
THREN
My brother has claimed the emperor’s throne—the throne that should have been mine. He’s offered to share his power with me, on one condition: Find and rescue the missing terrakins so they can return to their planet.
I found one. But I have no intention of rescuing her. And I am definitely not returning her.
She’s mine.
My fated queen. My key to power. And possibly my undoing.

3. Scorched by Starlight - If this is what lost feels like, do I really want to be found?
KYAAL
My planet is my one true love.
Until I scent her. My fated mate. My queen.
She obsesses me until I can think of nothing else. Not my planet, not my people. Only her.
I hoped that she would feel the same. I hoped that she would stay here and rule beside me of her own free will.
But soon, she will return to Earth, and she’s shown no signs of sensing our bond. My time is running out.
I can’t lose her. Not without a fight.
JAYA
The alien king watches me wherever I go. I feel his eyes on me, following me, like he’s waiting for something.
At first I think he’s eager to see me and the other human women leave his precious planet. So I’m shocked when he challenges me to a race into the desert.
I admit it—I’m intrigued by his invitation. And when our little excursion turns into a lost-in-the-wilderness adventure? I don’t know if it’s the adrenaline or the wonders of the uncharted terrain, but our attraction ignites.
With only days until I catch my ride home, we can’t keep our hands off each other. Now there’s something else in his gaze. It’s full of questions. And the answers are hotter than the scorching sands around us.

4. Seduced by Starlight - Fate brought us together…but our secrets may keep us apart.
FENIX
Everything I’ve ever loved has been taken from me. My mother. My childhood home. My lover. Even my freedom, when my father shackled me with a planet to rule.
Now I know better. The less I love, the less I lose.
But then I find her. My fated queen. And my heart is instantly lost to her forever.
So I hide her in my floating palace. If no one knows she exists, no one can take her away from me. And if she doesn’t know what she means to me, she won’t leave.
TAMIRA
I rescued myself when I was abducted by aliens. I saw my chance, and I ran.
Now I’m hiding—not from my enemies, but from my friends. The ones I abandoned to our captors when I ran away. The ones who are searching for me now, so they can take me back to Earth. But Earth is the last place I want to return.
My unlikely ally? The playboy alien king. He was supposed to rescue me. Instead, he’s keeping me as his dirty little secret.
But I have a secret, too. One that could drive us apart forever.
I’m pregnant. And the baby isn’t his.

5. Sparked by Starlight - I’m falling for the broken king. Can I heal him before he breaks my heart?
DELPHIE
The alien king is an unlikely ally, but he’s the only one who can help me find my missing friend. With a body that demands attention and a commanding presence, he could be a delicious distraction. But he’s also grumpy, bossy, and impossible to read.
Good thing I don’t have to like him. We don’t need friendship to achieve our mutual goal: find my friend as quickly as possible so I can leave his planet forever.
NIK
From the moment I met her, I knew she was meant to be mine. Her scent calls to me in a way I can’t resist.
That’s why she needs to stay far away. Because the more I’m around her, the more I want to keep her. And the longer I keep her, the more danger she’s in. From my enemies. From my planet. From me.
I broke a long time ago, and I won’t let the shards of my heart cut her to pieces.
To preserve my sanity and her safety, I'll help her find her friend, and then I'll help her leave...if I can bring myself to watch her walk away.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/o2wiyqcf3e9x
https://devuploads.com/07czvo4vfy18

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 15th, 2021, 4:32 pm
Mar 31st, 2022, 1:12 am
added
2. Stained by Starlight
Mar 31st, 2022, 1:12 am
Aug 30th, 2022, 3:42 pm
added
3. Scorched by Starlight