Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 4th, 2021, 7:03 am
Jagged Love Series by Remi Varlow (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB
Overview:Remi Varlow is a writer who lives in Texas who dreams of living somewhere it rains more. Until then, she looks out her window of almost unending sunshine and writes romances with the help of her co-writer cat, Jolene.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImage

1. One Day - Cash
I’d Always Loved Johnny Devon, But I Left Him Broken And Bloody And Walked Away.I Did It To Save His Life.Now, Five Years Later We Are Reluctantly Reunited In Revenge.Against The MC That Made Me Betray Him.I Still Love Him But He Hates Me.
Johnny
I’d Always Trusted Cash Mcree Until He Left Me Broken And Bloody. And Walked Away.He Says He Did It To Save My Life.Now We’re Going After The MC That Tore Us Apart.I Say I Still Hate Him, But I’m Lying To Us Both

2. Now - Cash
I Used To Promise Johnny One Day We'd Be Happy
That One Day We'd Be Free
Of The MC That Ruled Our Lives.
Then I Promised Myself One Day He'd Be Mine
Five Years Later We Are Out To Destroy
The MC That Tore Us Apart.
Then I'm Making Johnny Mine.
Because I Don't Believe in One Day Anymore.
I Believe In NOW

3. Legendary - Legendary
Jeb
All I've ever wanted since I was a broke runaway picking pockets just to survive is to pull off the big heist. The one that's so big, so bold, I'll become a legend that will never be forgotten.
I'm on my way
Then, I meet Eli, a hacker. All he wants is to save the world.
He drives me crazy. He's a lock I can't pick. A safe I can't crack. A payoff I can't collect on.
He's about to walk away and I'm going to let him.
Then we end up on a cross country /crime spree together , and I realize that stealing his heart is the one caper I truly want to pull off because when we're together -its Legendary

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/oar16D
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/yce3s243m2sp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 4th, 2021, 7:03 am