Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 23rd, 2021, 4:11 pm
Black Veil University Series by B.M. Clemton (1-5.5)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 3.9 mb
Overview: Author of N/A Romance.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Knight Ascending - My name is Danica Knight and I have a secret… a life changing, whisper worthy secret that will more than likely get me killed. Trust no one. Is the singular phrase my mother had whispered to me when she abandoned me in a small hospital at the young age of nine. It was the only memory I could remember before I came to live with my Aunt and Uncles here in the largest wolf pack in North America.
After graduated High School and having been excepted into one of the most prestigious Paranormal Universities in North America. Black Veil University. Everything is finally going as planned. Or so I thought before four insanely hot men crash their way into my life. Each with a unique connection to me, whether they want it or not. We are tied together.
Lives are turned upside down, hearts are torn and shattered and those deep dark secrets that I have held hostage start to slip. But when the dark shadows of my past come knocking, I may need every little bit of help I can get.
*Trigger Warnings* This book has darker elements that readers should be aware of such as, strong language, PTSD from kidnapping, assault, and violence.

2. Knight Revelations - I'm sorry, Dani.
Those three words echo through my mind and tug at the broken strings of my heart.
Bonds, magic, and lies seem to make up my world right now as it crashes around me.
All I wanted was a normal life, to go to college and try to put the shadows of my past behind me. Instead, my world has been turned upside down, and my bright future at Black Veil University is suddenly looking dim.
The shadows are closing in, putting those I love most at risk, and they will stop at nothing to get what they want.
*Trigger Warnings*
This book has darker elements that readers should be aware of such as, stronger language, PTSD from kidnapping, assault, and violence.

3. Knight Forsaken - Betrayal. Chaos. Love.
I came to Black Veil for a new start. A chance to find myself again, and maybe learn how to control my unruly magic.
Instead, I've somehow bonded myself to three amazing men, found out I'm mated to my childhood best friend, and my magic grows more unstable by the day.
Danger lurks around every corner and death lingers in the air. Secrets are uncovered, questions answered, but I'm not entirely sure I'm prepared to face the truths that they bring.

4. Knight Awakened - Coming to Black Veil University irreversibly changed my life.
Meeting Daxton Pierce flipped it on end and made me question everything I know.
My memories and my family had been ripped from me. I have been stalked, tortured, abandoned, and betrayed… but I’m not broken.
This world is not what I thought it to be, and while my new relationships only grow stronger by the day, tensions rise, bringing new and old enemies to our door.
Only this time, I don't have to face them alone.
I’ve learned there are worse things in life than the monsters hiding in the shadows, and I’m done cowering in fear.

5. Knight Unchained - I finally have the life I’ve always dreamed of.
Growing up in Stone Brook with my aunt and uncles, I wanted nothing more than to find my place in this world. I longed to discover more about my missing past and make sense of my wild magic. Little did I know those answers would come with so many more questions.
My nightmares are now a reality as the forces against my men, and I tear us apart. Heaven and Hell are colliding, the shadows are circling, and the enemy is closing in. But I’m no stranger to the dark.
Thankfully, I’m not alone this time. I will do everything in my power to keep those I love safe, and God help anyone who tries to take them from me.

5.5 Knight Resolution - And they all lived happily ever after… or did they?
It’s been ten years since my family finally broke free of the man who had us under his thumb… ten years since we defeated Dante.
My life is all I could ever hope for. In addition to my six husbands who I love and adore, I also have the family we fought tirelessly to create. Everything looks perfect, and for me and my guys, it really is. But just because we destroyed the monster who hurt us all, doesn't mean it healed the wounds he created.
My family and I have to work hard and band together to help the ones we love, or they’ll forever be broken.

Download Instructions:
1-5.5
https://www.up-4ever.net/15bohomttqny
https://devuploads.com/6dd6gzdzeuc0

5.5 Knight Resolution
https://www.up-4ever.net/jnddn2lawmnr
https://devuploads.com/xztnh4oufxtg

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 23rd, 2021, 4:11 pm
Dec 9th, 2021, 3:21 pm
ADDED
2. Knight Revelations