Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 22nd, 2021, 3:06 pm
2 Books by Anna Katmore
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader,764 KB
Overview: I’ve been a storyteller all my life, building bridges into different worlds. Already in kindergarten, I’ve seen the most fantastical things and wanted to share them with everyone. My teacher called me a liar back then. Today, I call it the first real flash of my spiritual gift and the cornerstone of my writing career.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

Seventeen Butterflies - The embarrassment of being the only unkissed girl in high school is something Sandy Cardington refuses to accept. The first kiss project is her foolproof plan to finally get rid of the status at her 17th birthday party, while her parents are out of town.
With several kissable boys on her guest list, this should be a walk in the park. But she didn’t count on her older brother returning from college and throwing a wrench into her plans. To make matters even more complicated, he has a friend in tow, and the cute hockey player stirs unexpected butterflies in her stomach every time their paths cross.
While Sandy moves heaven and earth to make her party and project come true, it looks as if Thane Griffyn has his own plans to teach her the real meaning of a first kiss…

The Heart of the Fallen - Dive into this transcendent tale of love for an angel, the bravery of a soul in pursuit of its own destiny, and the dance between shadows and light.
On that mystical night, when Lucifer first whispered in my ear, commanding me to light a candle for him, and Archangel Michael appeared protectively at my side, I had no idea that this encounter would mark the beginning of the most precarious adventure of my life.
I was yet unaware of the celestial allies who would join ranks with me, or the profound power nestled within my soul.
Frankly, I knew nothing at all!
But through the labyrinth of time, I discovered my own truth, and one day, I was ready.
My name is Katrina.
And I reached into the depths of Lucifer’s heart.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/jytd3jh9d5k7
https://uploadrar.com/ru3n3u6lzkrx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 22nd, 2021, 3:06 pm
Aug 7th, 2023, 3:35 pm
added
The Heart of the Fallen
Aug 7th, 2023, 3:35 pm