Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 22nd, 2021, 1:32 am
Curvy Ever After Series by Stephanie Harrell (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 mb
Overview: Stephanie Harrell has always loved to lose herself in the world of fantasy and romance.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Fake Dating Mr. Prince - A one-night stand, compromising positions, and an unintentionally discarded pair of the world's unsexiest underwear…
Ashlyn Thomas’s dreams of opening her own high-end curvy girl lingerie business have been on hold for far too long, thanks to her overbearing, evil stepmother. She’s determined to go after her dreams and set a new path for herself. Never dreaming that path would include a one-night stand with a stranger who turns out to be her new boss.
Dean Prince will let nothing distract him from climbing the corporate ladder—not even one hot, unforgettable night with a mysterious woman whose luscious curves still haunt his dreams. A relationship is not on his agenda, but when she turns out to be his new employee and the board at Prince Industries threatens his promotion to CEO, his plans get tossed out the window. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Dean proposes a fake relationship to solve both their problems.
Ashlyn and Dean are about to discover that even the best lists-for-living might need to be revised when love unexpectedly happens. With their hearts on the line, can they overcome an evil stepmother and stolen secrets to find happily-ever-after together?

2. Surprise Baby for Mr. Fischer - A hidden identity, a surprise baby, and a well-meaning protective family…
Harper Marris dreams of traveling the world in an RV curating the perfect antiques and collectible pieces for her family’s shop, Bits and Bobs Restoration. Her junk-cades are what she lives for—turning old Americana into treasure is her passion. Yet one scorching hot weekend with a stranger leaves her with more than she bargained for. When the pregnancy test turns up positive she decides to have the baby and keep her dreams alive.
Lincoln Fischer has just starred in an action movie that will make him a star. He’s finally realizing his dream and hoping to overcome the demons from his past. With the decision to buy a second home in Rhode Island, the one place he has happy memories as a child, he’s surprised to find his weekend fling four months pregnant upon his return.
Dodging frenemies, an overprotective dad, and bad experiences with the limelight, starting fresh can be challenging. With their hearts on the line, their individual identities shaken, and a baby on the way will they have the courage to challenge their dark memories and find their happily-ever-after?

3. Taming Grumpy Dr. Beast - As first impressions go, it’s not looking good for this Beastly Billionaire Boss.
? ? ?
Our disastrous first encounter left me cursing him six ways to Sunday—and stuck between two mechanized bookstacks in the archives at the university library. His monstrous impatience infuriated me and ruined my only chance to help my father.
Finding out this beast of a man is my new boss is bad enough. Being required to work on-site at his upstate New York mansion might destroy my last hope at saving my father’s business.
The more time we spend together, the more he reveals a side I never expected. I’ve spent my life hiding behind the pages, yet he opens my eyes to a world outside of books. I never allowed myself to dream of letting someone else take care of me—until him.
But I’m hiding a secret that could set fire to my carefully-crafted world, and he could be the spark that ignites the flame.

4. Second Chance for Mr. Alden - We could never coexist because we come from two different worlds.
I swore I’d never see her again. I made sure of it. But when I found her on my doorstep needing my help, I couldn’t turn her away.
My job now is to keep her safe, but she fights me at every turn. How can I do my job if she won’t follow the rules I set for her?
When her life is threatened, and we have to go into hiding, I have no idea how I’m going to protect my heart, much less her.
Just like when I left nine years ago, my feelings are too strong. In this business, feelings only distract—and distracted bodyguards get people killed.
I’d burn the world to the ground to keep her safe.

5. Falling for Bossy Mr. Wolfe - Who needs Prince Charming when they can have the bossy wolf? Who better to see, hear, and taste you?
I’m committed to making my bakery a success. I owe it to my grandmother, but first I have to prove myself. As long as I follow the rules she set, she’ll give me all the support I need to make my dream a reality.
But I want to make this bakery my own, so I keep breaking her rules one by one.
As if hiding my defiance isn’t hard enough, now there’s an outside threat that could force my business to close in thirty days.
Enter Grayson Wolfe.
His bossy demeanor catches me off guard—and so does how much I like it. He’s demanding and hot as sin, and you could cut the sexual tension between us with a knife. Our first date is perfect, and when the night ends, I could swear we have a future together.
Until I uncover who he really is.
I’m about to lose everything—my business, my home—and the bossy billionaire I fell for is the person responsible. It’s his company that bought the building I live and work in, and they want us out—now.
In a moment of anger I make a bet with the big, bad Wolfe. If I win, he’ll save the building. If I lose, I’ll have to publicly support demolishing it.
He’s declared that business doesn’t affect his personal life, and he’s still determined to win my heart. Ha!
I’ve got two weeks to prove him wrong and show him that business is personal.
I’m determined to fight this battle and win.

6. Educating Arrogant Mr. Hunter - Once upon a time, there lived a lovely, curvy second-grade teacher who battled the heart of the hunter and won.
My life is spiraling out of control.
I didn’t expect to be a single dad, struggling to raise my eight-year-old daughter without a mother, alienating my best friend, and fighting to save the business we worked so hard to build all at the same time.
Nor did I think the curvy woman who had every right to think of me as a heartless real estate tycoon could desire me as much as I desired her. Neither of us are looking for forever. Yet, we can’t deny the magnetic attraction between us, even though she used to despise me for trying to demolish her home.
I won’t risk my daughter’s heart for someone I know won’t stick around, but the more I see her passion, kindness, and dedication to her students, especially my daughter, the more my closed-off heart cracks open.
How do we move forward when I realize I’m not ready to let go of the past, and my curvy teacher isn't willing to change the status of our relationship?

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://www.upload-4ever.com/5vlm84v08dd1
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/8csju23g6wzr

6. Educating Arrogant Mr. Hunter
https://devuploads.com/cs2fr52ijipu
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/hkekfh55m1wz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 22nd, 2021, 1:32 am
Oct 24th, 2021, 3:25 pm
ADDED
2. Surprise Baby for Mr. Fischer