Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 19th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Vegas Immortals: Death and the Last Vampire Series by Holly Roberds (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: Holly is fast at work producing a paranormal romance series that turns up the heat, induces white knuckle grips on your kindles, makes you inappropriately laugh out loud, and force you to ask yourself, what do you believe?
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Bitten By Death - If you saw his face, you’d have a death wish too.
My life sucks. More accurately, I suck—blood. I woke up on a cold slab in a morgue, two weeks ago, with no memories, and a new drinking habit that seriously cramps my ability to make friends.
Now I’m hunting for answers in Sin City about my past and who I was, but someone else is hunting me.
When Death, himself, comes to collect me, I find myself facing the most magnificent, terrifying being imaginable. Who knew the grim reaper wore a tailored suit, and ran the most exclusive hotel on the Vegas strip?
He wants to hold me prisoner? Fine, I will rattle the cage and make his life a living hell until I get my freedom.
And I absolutely cannot, under any circumstances, let him know his hand is wrapped around my soul.

2. Kissed by Death - The Grim Reaper can bite me.
I'm bound to Grim by blood now, making me his vampire slave for all eternity.
But he'll find out there is only one will I abide by. Mine.
Now the rest of the immortals know I exist, and they want a lookey-loo at the only living vampire.
Except half the immortals want to possess me as their own vampire slave, while the other half wants to kill me outright.
Grim swears he won’t let anyone harm me, but he's been absorbing tainted, dark souls to the breaking point.
How can he protect anyone when his power is compromised?
This is fine, right?
Asking for a friend.

3. Seduced by Death - Night after night, I meet Death
He turns me inside out and makes me feel things I never knew possible.
Day by day, his patience thins as I deprive the god of death the one thing he wants more than anything.
My heart.
But with my kind of childhood, one doesn’t just go dropping the L word unless it’s to a triple chocolate buttercream cupcake.
I’m an acts of service kind of vampire, so I’m showing I care by tracking down the only blade forged that can kill him.
Because if Grim dies, the whole world will go to hell.
And facing an eternity without him would kill me.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/4shtjoc9qjhx
https://uploadrar.com/xekmz5xox08m

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 19th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Nov 10th, 2021, 3:29 pm
ADDED

2. Kissed by Death
Nov 10th, 2021, 3:29 pm
Jun 8th, 2022, 3:28 pm
ADDED
3. Seduced by Death