Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 1st, 2021, 3:33 pm
Redemption Road Series by Savvi V (1-3)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 813KB
Overview: Savvi V is a dynamic writing duo of two friends who came together over their shared love of hot, alpha heroes, feisty, smart-mouthed heroines, and smexy-melt-your-panties romance. We also love ogling tatted up guys, coffee of all kinds, and indulging in dessert first.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Grace's Redemption - My hometown of sleepy, swampy Redemption, Louisiana, is as steeped in tradition as a deep notch in the southern Bible Belt, and dangerous secrets lurk as dark as its swamps. As Preacher Noel McMaster’s oldest daughter, I have always been the protector—shielding my sisters from the scorched-earth terror of his wrath. But the thing about guardians . . . sometimes they forget to live. And life becomes just a game of survival.
I survived by being invisible. A wallflower. Losing myself in the crowd and devoting myself to my family and to molding young lives.
Until I decided to take a chance, let my hair down, and cut loose in Sin City—live a little for just?one?night. After all, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right?
Wrong.
What happens in Vegas follows you home in the form of Redemption’s brand-new Chief of Police, Mateo Beckett. My apparent partner in crime in a drunken all-nighter that I can’t remember, that may or may not have led to irrevocable consequences. The life-altering, forever kind.
And the only thing scarier than facing those consequences alone? Facing them with a stranger, just as Redemption’s darkest secrets are coming into the light . . .??

2. Hope's Redemption - The town of Redemption never saw me coming.
Daddy Dearest certainly never did. The venerated and charismatic Reverend Noel McMasters expected a son . . . but instead, he got me. The mouthy, rebellious little spitfire who disappointed him at every turn.
He made sure I knew it.
And the feeling was mutual.
My only bright spot in the darkness that was my life? Tobias Bishop. He was more than my high school love—he was my world. My rock. My everything. But even he couldn’t shield me from the hell that I called home.
I ran from that town the moment I could, leaving every torturous memory behind to start a new life. A life where no one knew Hope McMasters or my brokenness. I'm a survivor, after all.
Survivors pay a price, however. And mine was Tobias.
Now, the reverend is dying, and my sisters have called me back to sleepy, swampy Redemption. Where all my demons live. Where my greatest regret and deepest heartbreak still resides.
Can the prodigal daughter really come home after all this time, and survive hell a second time?
Can my heart?

3. Faith's Redemption - Once upon a time, I was Redemption, Louisiana’s golden princess.
The apple of my father’s eye.
Sheltered and loved—admittedly favored—I never thought I was blind. At least not until a brutal attack left me for dead and exposed my father’s darkest secrets. Now, I’ve had a taste from the bitter cup my sisters always knew. And it burns.
Throwing fuel to the fire, the only guy I’ve ever loved . . . the one who left me crushed . . . is home.
Adam Bishop.
Out of prison after six long years, he’s back in Redemption to break my heart all over again. And just as the town’s most dangerous secrets are closing in on me, he’s vowed to protect me.
But who will protect me from him?
Can the boy I’ve loved my whole life really be the man I need now?
Or are we destined to go down in flames?

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/718xpphf4f6v
https://uploadrar.com/9v3688cfhhzb

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 1st, 2021, 3:33 pm
Sep 24th, 2021, 3:22 pm
ADDED
2. Hope's Redemption
Sep 24th, 2021, 3:22 pm
May 26th, 2022, 4:29 pm
ADDED

3. Faith's Redemption