Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 5th, 2021, 6:39 am
The Midas Series by Tracey Jerald (1, 3-4, 7)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: Tracey Jerald knew she was meant to be a writer when she would re-write the ending of books in her head on her bike when she was a young girl growing up in southern Connecticut. It wasn't long before she was typing alternate endings and extended epilogues "just for fun".
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Perfect Proposal - Even before I started working as an entertainment lawyer for Wildcard Records, I knew my life was about to change.
That is, until I met David Lennan
I began suppressing the overwhelming feelings developing inside me every time I saw him. Feelings I couldn’t explore so long as I walked the fine line remaining his boss.
My life was perfect – a perfect nightmare.
I took a leap of faith in myself and left — striking out on my own. It could be the best or worst idea of my life. But I was finally in control. And when David followed me, I put my proposal on the table.
I was still in charge of the show.
At least until the first time he kissed me good night.

3. Perfect Composition - I kept my silence for twenty years.
I worked hard to become a woman everyone respects. I’ve earned my medical degree, established my practice, and did so under the scrutiny of a town that will not forget I had a baby out of wedlock.
In all that time, the name of my daughter’s father has never slipped out. It wasn’t to protect him but to give her the security she deserves. I never wanted her blindsided with the same emotions I was every time she walked into a grocery store to find his face splashed on the cover of yet another magazine.
Beckett Miller – the reason my heart beat under the Texas sun. And the reason I had a purpose of getting up every morning these last twenty years.
I’m not surprised he composed a life without me. I always believed he could do it once he was no longer tied down.
I guess that included me.
What shocks me is the forbidden sense of longing that wells up inside me when we come face-to-face. I don’t know how I managed to get a word out, how I managed to blink. After all, the last day I saw him, we made plans to leave. I was just left behind.
He loved me – or so he said.
I spent years thinking this gorgeous, tattooed rock god was a monster.
The problem is, I just found out he isn’t. But there’s one that threatens my family. And I’ll have to confront it because my daughter needs her dad.
Now that he knows.

4. Perfect Order - All my life, there was Lee. Then there was me.
One, two, we were inseparable. We grew up knowing we were impossibly connected while we were perfectly different.
She took to the spotlight; I, to the shadows. Our laughter brought us into the golden starlight.
She was my always. I was her forever.
The best of friends— we were a soul split before we were born. She needed the adoration of the crowds. Me? I played with chaos of a different kind.
To my horror, one of us joined the wrong game. I vow they will learn their misjudgment is to their peril. Because what was never left unsaid between us was how much I loved her.
I’m the last woman whose attention they want. I’ll do anything, become anyone, to get my answers even if it means turning my back on Kane—the only man who’s ever needed me. Seen beneath the skin to the true me.
He gives me reasons to believe I can put my trust in him. Because if I can’t, I’m as good as dead.
No matter how much my heart might now beat for him.

7. Perfect Pitch - Moving to the city after persuading my single mother to let me cash in my college fund was a decision I didn't make lightly. I knew I possessed the qualities to conquer the New York music scene. Forget being a rockstar; as a DJ, I can utilize my nimble fingers and haunting voice to ascend to the top.
I hold an unshakeable belief in myself, just as surely as I know my own name—Austyn Kensington. This opportunity presents itself as my chance to leave behind the emotional scars that have haunted me since childhood.
As my voice echoes throughout the city, I ascend to the position of queen of clubs—a sensation that drowns out the doubters of my past. The future glistens before me, radiant as the spotlights illuminating the dance floor. I am prepared to embrace every aspect of it.
However, one fateful night, Mitchell Clifton enters my life—a dark and brooding presence that disrupts the carefully orchestrated rhythm I have established. Beyond his ridiculous handsomeness and unwavering vigilance, he possesses the ability to upheave every facet of my existence. Maybe it’s because we were complete opposites. Or maybe it is because he happens to be the older brother of my closest friend in the city.
Mitch flawlessly unearths the depths of my being, compelling me to expose my vulnerabilities. Our first kiss etches itself into my memory—an intense moment that bares my soul down to its core. Our bodies move in perfect synchronicity, kindling a passion that I have never before experienced.
There are billions of reasons that could have dissuaded Mitch from pursuing me. However, it is none of them that drive me away. Instead, fate unveils an alternative plan—a twisted life lesson that hurls my life—and my music—into an unforeseen direction.
Mitch seeks vengeance, but in my fractured state, I’m rendered indifferent.
After all, what have I really learned except nothing about love is perfect?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/1DB2PdsH
https://devuploads.com/iibb26kvp8qo

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 5th, 2021, 6:39 am
Aug 1st, 2021, 3:03 pm
ADDED

3. Perfect Composition
Aug 1st, 2021, 3:03 pm