Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 7th, 2020, 3:35 pm
5 Books by Nikki Pennington
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 1.7 MB
Overview: Nikki is a stay at home mom to three, high spirited boys. Three years ago she became a motherless daughter after losing her own mom to terminal brain cancer. When she is not playing the role of referee for the boys, she spends her days trying to encourage and inspire others that are on the grief journey.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

Throw Me A Curve - There isn't much in life Ryder Montero loves more than Baseball. His talent will most likely be taking him straight to the majors, and he would do anything to make his mom proud. Between baseball, hanging out with friends, and falling in love with his best friend he doesn't have time for much else.
Wait, what?
Morgan Wilson has always had a crush on her best friend, Ryder, but knows nothing will ever come of it. Between a new relationship and avoiding her parents she tries to ignore her developing feelings.
With so many curves thrown their way it's almost as if it isn't meant to be. But maybe fate has different plans?
Maybe the final curveball thrown will be enough for them to realize they're meant to be after all.

Grand Slam - Sloan Baker has been lost.
She wasted all four years of high school on people that didn’t deserve her time. When an opportunity to road trip her way to college presents itself, she jumps on it.
She never expected to find herself and love on the way. A love that consumes her, but also destroys her.
She’s been looking for that Grand Slam type of love, but does it even exist?

Belle - This isn’t your typical fairytale... Belle There once was a beautiful woman named Belle. Stuck in a run-down trailer with a mother hell bent on living her life one drug at a time, she wants to escape. All she dreams about is leaving her past in Deadhorse, Arizona to start a new life. One chance encounter with a handsome stranger could be the change she needs. Maddox Maddox Taylor only has one thing on his mind. Revenge. Nothing will keep him from completing his life’s mission. Not even the bombshell blonde temptation in front of him. No happily ever after is ever promised, especially when life is more of a beast than either bargained for.

Heartless Devil - Charlotte
One last summer of freedom with my best friend.
That's all I wanted.
Happy memories to hold onto when my future looks so bleak.
I didn't expect anything to happen with him.
Cole is off limits. He's my best friend's brother, the one man I can never have.
Yet, when he touches me, my body feels alive.
With my carefree summer quickly turning into a web of lies, will I be able to claw myself out or am I destined to ruin everything?
Cole
This summer is like any other.
Partying and girls.
That's all I'm good for.
Then one night everything changed.
Now I can't stop thinking about my little sister's best friend.
I'm a bad man, but she makes me feel like maybe I can be better.
My soul has been doomed for a long time, but can Charlotte be my salvation?

Bring Me To My Knees - Marley
It’s been four years since I’ve been home. When my parents sent me away to boarding school, I vowed to put the past behind me and never look back. Now I’m home for a couple of months before college starts.
I’ve come face to face with not only the secrets my dead sister had been harboring but also a familiar face that I just can’t seem to get out of my mind.
I can look, but I can’t touch, because Clark James has so many secrets they put the ones I have to shame. He’s my brothers best friend, he’s taken, but I can’t stop wondering what if..
Clark
I’m doing my best to get out of the situations I’ve managed to put myself in. Every day that passes, I’m slowly dying inside.
Now I’m face to face with Marley, my best friend’s little sister. The same sister he made clear was off limits. He never had anything to worry about, until now.
She’s like a piece of forbidden fruit being dangled in front of me, begging to ruin my life. I couldn’t have her, but I didn’t care. The lying, sneaking around, and hurting everyone we loved was an afterthought when we came together.
But you know what they say, play with fire and you’ll eventually get burned. She was the only woman in the world with the power to bring me to my knees.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/CuOyeXjK
https://uploadrar.com/8688d69afide

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 7th, 2020, 3:35 pm