Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 6th, 2020, 3:06 pm
Dragonrider Academy Series by A.J. Flowers (1, 4, 6-9)
Requirements: epub/azw3/mobi reader, 4.1mb
Overview: A.J. Flowers is a fantasy author, book blogger, and automotive engineer in Detroit. She loves her writing, her work, and above all, her faith and family.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Episode 1 - Never trust a jock.
That was my first mistake. When Max Green invited me to a night party on the beach, I should have known better. The Resorties are rich kids who can’t see past their own cruelty. When Max and his friends trap me in the water, the only way for me to go is down.
It would have been an ironic death, given that my father drowned in the very same waters. But that’s not what happened. Instead my entire world changed when the Lady of the Lake took me to a new realm, one that had been hidden from me my entire life.
Dragonrider Academy is a secret society I’m not even supposed to know exists. It has knights with talking swords, professors who breathe fire, and a hot guy named Killian who seriously gets on my nerves.
It’s his fault I’m stuck here in the first place. He wants me to be his partner and face all the challenges Dragonrider Academy has to offer. He says we’re fated to be together, that I was the one who called him! Crazy talk.
Or is it?
Whatever secret he’s hiding, I need to get it out of him before I do something stupid… like fall for the bad boy who got me into this mess in the first place.

Episode 4 - Good news: Solstice is alive!
Bad news: Dragonrider Academy is under siege by wild dragons.
Solstice has been on a journey of his own trying to find me in this realm. I’ll have to get the story out of him one day of how he managed to survive long enough to find me. For now, we need to figure out how to get these wild dragons out of our realm.
The Academy has been preparing for an attack, but I don’t think anyone could be ready for this. The ocean is surging and fire rains down, leaving only death and destruction behind.
My bonds will be tested and my soul will be put on trial.
This is a fight I must win, because everything is on the line.

Episode 6 - Today is the first day I ride my dragon.
It’s been two years since I cleared my father’s name and made Dragonrider Academy my permanent residence. I’m ready to celebrate and finally ride together with Killian.
Except, the second we take to the skies, we fly right into a trap.
The Wild Dragons have been waiting for this moment to strike. My bond with Killian and my dragon will be tested like they never have before.
I hope we’re ready for this, because this’ll be the fight of our lives.

Episode 7 - Today we ride to Avalon.
This is the ultimate graduation test, one that’ll challenge me on every level. The Academy rules say that Killian and I must reclaim an artifact and return home, but I’m not going to stop there.
A Wild Dragon Queen holds her lair in the center of Avalon’s mists. This is my one shot at answers—even if I don’t like what I’ll find.

Episode 8: (Season 2) - The Lost Dragon Queens must be found.
I did it. I faced my worst fears and found justice for my father's murder. The Avalon's Queen is gone, but her influence remains.
She put in a safeguard in the event of her demise. Each Lost Dragon Queen is slowly becoming corrupted. The unhatched eggs are too fragile, too innocent to know how to fend off the Avalon's Queen's lasting influence.
It'll be up to us to save them, graduates of Dragonrider Academy.
Just when we thought the adventure was over, a new one has begun.

9. Episode 9: (Season 2: Part II) - The dreams have started again.
This time my visions are stronger than ever before. There’s another Lost Dragon Queen out there battling corruption and I’m the only one who can save her.
The problem is, the realm I feel her from doesn’t even exist.
Killian has burns from our last encounter that won’t heal, and I have a broken rib that’s slowing me down, but class is still in session at Dragonrider Academy.
Our Specialty Training as official “Egg Hunters” begins now. A passing score?
Bring another Lost Queen home and don’t get sucked into the dark portal that I accidentally opened.
Piece of cake.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/jrmCOB
https://devuploads.com/ihqjeajjxshf

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 6th, 2020, 3:06 pm
Oct 26th, 2022, 3:23 pm
added
Episode 8: (Season 2)
Oct 26th, 2022, 3:23 pm
Jun 16th, 2023, 3:15 pm
added