Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 11th, 2020, 11:58 am
The Magic Users of Greenford series by Lisa Oliver (#1, 3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 231 kB
Overview: My name is Lisa Oliver and welcome to my Amazon Author page. I recently celebrated my eighth year anniversary of the release of my first MM paranormal book, The Reluctant Wolf, and absolutely love my characters and the wonderful readers who support me. Now with more than eighty books under my belt, I have no plans to stop spreading the love my wonderful characters deserve.
Genre: Romance, MM

Image Image

1. Illuminate: Stefan de Marco was looking for a position... again. Being a high scoring magical anchor was only useful in his world when he had someone to partner with. His slender body and elfin looks meant he was usually only chosen to anchor people who believed his duties should extend well past working hours, and that wasn't something Stefan was interested in. Taking a chance on a pleasant man he met at the Magic Council job board one day, Stefan finds himself in the upmarket side of town, but as he listened to a gruff voice in an adjoining room, he had a horrible feeling he was making another mistake... or was he?

Lucifer Fireborn never claimed to be a nice person. Working as the Lead Steward for the Magic Council, it was his job to track down criminal magic users and bring them to justice. Finding out that Darwin, his younger brother and long-term anchor, had gone and allowed himself to be claimed by his magical mate was the sort of annoying distraction he didn't need. Especially when he receives word Technic, a criminal he has been tracking for three years has surfaced in Cairo. Darwin recommends Stefan as a suitable anchor, but in Lucifer's head the man is too young, too pretty and would prove too much of a distraction.

Shootings, fires, and kidnapping are all in a day's work for someone like Lucifer, but when sparks of a different kind start igniting between Lucifer and his new anchor, he feels the Fates have an agenda of their own. Can Lucifer and Stefan find the bad guy and win the day, or will Technic have the last laugh after all.

3. Validate: “The next time someone knocks at the front door, would you just do the doggy thing and bite them? Please?”

Stefan de Marco and Lucifer Fireborn are back for this third installment of The Magic Users of Greenford trilogy. You’d have thought things would’ve quietened down by now. But no. Along with Creed – Stefan’s canine familiar – they embark on a final case that threatens to undermine everything to do with the Anchor Division, and even what it means to be a Fireborn.

“My name is Stefan de Marco, and I was born into the Trades Sector.”
Stefan has always known who he is and what he stands for. When Lucifer accepts a case, working for the Brethren – the organization that wants to see anchors like Stefan dead or enslaved - he’s understandably angry. But trying to get Lucifer to understand the enormity of what he’s done is going to take a lot more than a few cross words.

…You and Stefan need to be on the same page before the plane lands in Florida…
Lucifer knows he loves his mate and anchor. As far as he’s concerned that’s all that’s important. Stefan understands his need to work cases, helping to keep the innocent safe, so when Stefan gets angry with him over the new case he’d taken, Lucifer has to do some fast talking to make things right. But when Creed suggests there’s something lacking in their relationship, as well, Lucifer has to evaluate everything he’s ever learned, and even how he’s been raised.

Validate is the third and final installment of the Magic Users of Greenford Trilogy. It is meant to be read as part of the series.

Download Instructions:
1. Illuminate:
Centfile
Uploadrar

3. Validate:
https://devuploads.com/wgswo9gf27b0
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/lkrb3vsyz4z0
Jul 11th, 2020, 11:58 am

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!