Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 22nd, 2019, 3:09 pm
3 Books by Bella J
Requirements: epub reader, 1.4 mb
Overview: All the way from Cape Town, South Africa, Bella J lives for the days when she's able to retreat to her writer's cave where she can get lost in her little pretend world of romance, love, and insanely hot bad boys.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

Deranged - Temptation. It’s a powerful thing.
It possesses you. Corrupts you. Turns a pure soul into a reckless beast.
Once it has you in its clutches, you can’t escape it. It won’t let go, not until
it perverts everything innocent.
The day she walked into my life, I should have known I’d never be the same again.
Her secrets lured me in, enticed me with truths that would be my ultimate ruin.
I had a war to win. Battles to fight. But her scent turned me into a crazed hunter, manipulating me down a different path of destruction.
In the end, she will be my downfall.
Until then…I’ll keep her.

The Musician (aka The Villain's Captive) - For years, I watched her. Drank her in as she performed in front of an empty theatre, pretending every seat was occupied, the cello settled between her legs as her dainty fingers made love to the strings…one beautiful note after the other.
She thought she was alone, that no one heard her play. But I did. I heard every note, every tune, every vibrato. It drowned out the voices. Silenced the demons. It gave me peace.
I’d hide in the shadows so I could get high on the music that stemmed from her soul. It was entrancing. Beautiful. Utterly hypnotic.
She has no idea that I exist—that I live for the nights she performs for me, and me alone. But she will.
Soon she’ll realize how important she is to me.
My cellist.
My soloist.
My Requiem.
AUTHOR's NOTE: The Musician has been retitled as The Villain's Captive. Different cover and title. Same story.

Bared Betrayal - My secret has a name. Gabriel King.
And he's my future father-in-law
My new fiancé just became an overnight sensation on the Hollywood scene, and we went from quiet dinners to champagne towers and caviar croquettes with A-listers. While Sebastian basks in his newfound fame, I’m trying to figure out how to fix myself so I can be a good wife.
Deep down, I know there’s only one way. I need to face my demons rather than try and bury them. But Sebastian can’t be the one to help me do it. He can’t know my secret, not if I want a future with him, a man whose life is now under the public spotlight.
It has to be someone else. A complete stranger. Someone I’ll never see again. Better yet, someone who won’t care; who won’t ask questions or hesitate when I tell him what it is I need.
It’s the only way.
Just one night, one stranger, and my own twisted game to try and break free from my past.
But my world implodes when I realize I’ve merely traded one secret for another—and that secret just walked in at my engagement party introducing himself as Gabriel King…
My future father-in-law.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/Mob6p
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/qitsun194h51
Oct 22nd, 2019, 3:09 pm