Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 17th, 2019, 10:39 am
5 Novels by Sara Dobie Bauer
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: Sara Dobie Bauer is a bestselling romance author and mental health / LGBTQ advocate with a creative writing degree from Ohio University. She lives with her hottie husband and two precious pups in Northeast Ohio, although she'd really like to live in a Tim Burton film.
Genre: Romance, MM

Image Image Image Image Image

A Lord to Love: During negotiations for a truce between the feuding Price and Morgan families, Lord John Morgan makes a shocking offer: he will give the Price family their land, in exchange for Harrison Price's hand in marriage.

John has long been enamored with Harrison, the beautiful son of his late rival. Harrison is nineteen, inexperienced, and known for being cold and bitingly brilliant. The union seems impossible, and is met with disapproval from all sides, but John is determined to win the affections of the young man he has admired from afar.

Will the frigid Harrison accept the other Lord's proposal, or will the object of John's adoration leave him alone at the altar?

Abstract Love: I hate Sam Shelby. So why do I want to kiss him?
Sam never expected to move back to Cleveland.
Donovan never expected to be attracted to a man.
Well, shit happens.

After high school, Sam Shelby moved to New York. Eight years later, he returns to Cleveland and lands a job at the best ad firm in town. It would be the perfect gig, if his boss weren’t such an ass. After his wife leaves, Donovan Cooper questions everything. The arrival of a young, arrogant, gifted graphic designer at Donovan’s firm is the last straw.

Tempers flare over office gossip, and following a nasty argument and scathing kiss, Donovan flails away from heterosexuality while Sam struggles to keep his “no relationship” rule intact. Despite ugly socks, fiery fights, and their best intentions to not fall in love, these bullheaded coworkers can’t deny their chemistry. Donovan seeks happiness while Sam seeks success, but is there room for more?

He Sees You When You're Sleeping: We met when you were just a child, but you’re a man now and need my protection.
With Christmas Eve approaching, I’ll watch over you.
Whether you know it or not.
Because no one is allowed to hurt you.
No one but me.

At 20K words, He Sees You When You’re Sleeping is a twisted take on Santa, featuring M/M romance, horror, and the holiday season.

This is Not a Horror Movie: Emory Jones loves two things: horror movies and Connor Nichols.
For the past four years, Emory, Connor, and their families have vacationed side by side on Longboat Key, Florida. Eighteen-year-old Emory has pined for his neighbor from behind the covers of Stephen King books, but college boy Connor has never noticed him. Probably because Emory looks like Jack Skellington with good hair.

Emory anticipates another predictable summer of sunburn and disappointment. Instead, he ends up with a mystery on his hands when a beloved beach bum goes missing, and Connor volunteers to help with the search. Turns out it’s not just scary movie cops who are worthless, so the boys start an investigation of their own—leading them straight to an abandoned beach resort.

Despite the danger, Emory and Connor grow closer, but as Emory’s gay dreams start coming true, so do the horror movie tropes he so loves. Even though he knows that sex equals death in slasher flicks, Emory can’t keep his hands off the guy of his teenage dreams.

This is Not a Horror Movie is a 78,000-word new adult gay rom-com… with a monster.

Light From The Grave: I’m what nightmares are made of, but I’m not sure who’s more dangerous: him or me.
In the world of witches, Keller Rex is a legendary monster—a dark sorcerer with a gift for suffering. He has long been the protector of the Zayne coven and their ancestral home in Charleston, South Carolina. When the family matriarch, Vivian Zayne, dies under mysterious circumstances, he is tasked with finding the only person who can open her sealed Book of Shadows: the son no one knew she had.

Dylan Quinn has never bothered to figure out why cats follow him everywhere, but it’s been that way for as long as he can remember. After the unexpected passing of his adoptive mother, he had to make a new home for himself in small-town Ohio. Things have been quiet ever since, but lately, there are strange voices in his dreams and a sense of being watched.

Download Instructions:
ALL Books:
https://www.up-4ever.net/nxaqksx0h265
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/bcdqgrneidl1

Light From The Grave:
https://devuploads.com/vbxauhbpu57l
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/u71vroji6940
Mar 17th, 2019, 10:39 am

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!
Dec 10th, 2020, 3:51 am
Added: He Sees You When You're Sleeping
Dec 10th, 2020, 3:51 am
May 12th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Added: This is Not a Horror Movie
May 12th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Oct 24th, 2023, 1:01 pm
Added: Light From The Grave
Oct 24th, 2023, 1:01 pm

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!