Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 10th, 2019, 3:20 pm
Forever Series by Tara Gallina (1-3, 5-8 )
Requirements: epub reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: Romancy-pantsy writer of young and new adult novels. Author of The Forever Series, contemporary college romance. Flowerista. Butterfly whisperer. Part Fairy.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Risking Forever- My best friend has been obsessed with Sebastian since our freshman year in college. She wants him to herself, which is fine by me. He's a paycheck, a means to an end goal. He's temporary. But he's also tempting—the way he looks at me, the things he says, the way he touches me… If I'm not careful, I might do something I'll regret. ~Ainsley Belle
At twenty, Ainsley knows it's time to follow her own dreams and not the future her mother planned for her—a future she never wanted. Losing her job couldn't have come at a worse time.
Sebastian Gianni isn’t the ideal boss, but he has a position to fill and Ainsley is desperate. The sexy twenty-two year old comes from money, owns a successful business, and graduates from college in three months. He has his life together in a way Ainsley could only dream.
No wonder her best friend is obsessed with dating him. Even his ex-girlfriend is determined to get him back, although threatening him seems like the wrong approach. Ainsley would be a fool to fall for the guy, too.
By no means, should she trust him. He has more secrets than anyone she knows, which makes her wonder if the mafia rumors about him are true. It doesn't matter that he's a good listener, and sweet and protective at times. That playful flirty side he shares with her alone means nothing. Right?
When a kiss turns into a secret romance neither can give up, Ainsley learns the truth about Sebastian's corrupt family and why his ex-girlfriend won't go away. A future together is near impossible and comes with a risk that could get them both killed—or give them everything they've ever wanted.

2. Daring Forever - At twenty, Ainsley knows it's time to follow her own dreams and not the future that was planned for her—a future she never wanted. Losing her job couldn't have come at a worse time.
Sebastian Gianni isn’t the ideal boss, but he has a position to fill and Ainsley is desperate. The sexy twenty-two-year-old comes from money, owns a successful business, and graduates from college in three months. He has his life together in a way Ainsley could only dream.
No wonder her best friend is obsessed with dating him. Even his ex-girlfriend is determined to get him back, although threatening him seems like the wrong approach. Ainsley would be a fool to fall for the guy, too.
By no means, should she trust him. He has more secrets than anyone she knows, which makes her wonder if the mafia rumors about him are true. It doesn't matter that he's a good listener, and sweet and protective at times. That playful flirty side he shares with her alone means nothing. Right?
When a kiss turns into a secret romance neither can give up, Ainsley learns the truth about Sebastian's corrupt family and why his ex-girlfriend won't go away. A future together is near impossible and comes with a risk that could get them both killed—or give them everything they've ever wanted.

3. Claiming Forever- The final installment to the Forever Series—for now.
It happened. I knew it would. I fell for him. The revelation didn't rise within me like an orange sun emerging from the ocean. This wake-up call was more of a slap to the face. And now that it's out, the silence from Sebastian has me wondering if I've lost my hearing.
What did I expect, for him to love me back? He's made it clear since the beginning that can't happen. This is on me. Walking away would be the smart choice. I have dreams to follow, and a new life to start far away.
If only I could take Sebastian with me. If only I could convince him the risk is worth the reward. If he knew he could escape his father without harm, he'd go. Not just for me but for himself. He may not love me, but he cares. I wouldn't have given myself to him, if I had thought otherwise. ~ Ainsley

5. Waiting Forever - Nathan
Life used to be fun. College, parties, close friends, girls—one in particular, who I can’t let go no matter how hard I try.I’m not talking about my girlfriend. That relationship lost its momentum months ago. The girl who haunts my dreams and memories from my childhood hates me. I blew her off twice for her own good. Now she’s coming to live with me.It’ll be torture having her so close and not be able to touch her. I’m supposed to protect her from guys with bad intentions, but who’s going to protect her from me?
Kensington
I’ve adored Nathan my entire life. He was supposed to be my first everything, my forever. But after multiple rejections from him, those days are gone, along with my innocence.I got myself into trouble, and now I need a safe place to stay until life calms down. Until my parents can forgive me, and I can forgive myself.The last thing I want to do is move in with Nathan. He’s made it clear with his distance, he’s not interested in my life. But after what happened back home, he’s my only escape from the hateful rumors and betrayals of so-called friends.As much as I don’t want Nathan to be my safe haven, everything about the him still feels like home. I need to be careful, keep my distance, and never let him find out what happened to me.

6. Losing Forever - Healing doesn’t happen overnight. Neither does falling in love.
Braylee
Frankenstein has nothing on this twenty-year-old. Okay. Maybe a few more stitches in a few more places, but we both were sewn back together.
A year and a half ago, I lost my family in an accident that left me scarred inside and out—and with a sizable inheritance I refuse to spend. Money can’t bring me happiness. No touch can bring me comfort. And desire? Forget it. Who’s going to want me like this?
That’s what I thought until Grayson came into my life.
The ex-baseball star has a list of home runs on the field and off. He’s all wrong for me, possibly broken beyond repair. I can’t help him. I’m still trying to fix myself.
But when he’s near, parts of me spark back to life. And when he looks at me, I feel like my old self—or a version of her.
How wrong would it be to pursue this thing between us? Could I handle it? Should I bother finding out?
Grayson
Damaged? Me? Maybe a little. Fine,a lot. But I’ve been through some shit.
It’s not every day you find out your dad’s a liar and a criminal who launders money for the mafia. Trust issues are only one of my problems. Trouble has a way of finding me—or maybe I create it. I turned down an offer to play in MLB and quit the game.
At twenty-two, I’m a walking disaster, which is fine, as long as I keep my guard up and don’t bring anyone into my mess.
That was the plan until Braylee entered my life.
How can someone who’s lost so much face the world with more strength than I have in my batting arm? I want to devour her and shelter her at the same time.
I’m trying to be good. But that’s never worked for me in the past, especially when all I want to do is tear down her walls, her clothes, and anything else she’s hiding behind.

7. Hiding Forever - You can hide from the past, your fears, and the world, but you can’t hide from love.
Riley
My life changed for the worst when a tragic event landed me in witness protection. Ever since, I’ve been cyberstalking my past and the people I loved and lost, while trying to move on without provoking further danger, especially now that I’m a houseguest to an old family friend.
Nova is the last person I expect to join me in seclusion. The curvy beauty of mixed ethnicity causes a media frenzy wherever she goes. But the more time I spend with her, my concerns over my privacy morph into an attraction that will only cause problems for us both.
There isn't a world where a person in hiding can be with a person in the limelight.
Nova
After being publicly humiliated and dumped by my popstar ex, I fled for the shelter of my grandmother’s highly protected estate in an attempt to hide from the world until the media loses interest in me.
The loss of my father sent me into the arms of the famous musician, whose toxic behavior fueled my insecurities and created new ones. I need to heal and find direction. I don’t want to make friends with the sexy, secretive houseguest who seems to get me in a way no one ever has before. But the more I’m around him, the harder it is to resist the recluse who wants nothing to do with the outside world.
My isolation is temporary, but he's made it clear his is forever.

8. Finally Forever - What would you do if the love of your life couldn't remember you?
Ainsley
I thought Sebastian and I would be together forever.
We'd overcome so much and created a beautiful new life in Europe. We're still hiding from his mafia family, and the isolation can be a challenge. One wrong move could cost us everything, but I get to fall asleep in Sebastian's arms every night and wake up to him every morning.
Until an old injury comes back to haunt us, and Sebastian loses his memories. He doesn't know me and his actions and expressions suggest he doesn't want to.
It doesn't mean I'll stop trying to get him to remember.
Sebastian
I'm in a foreign country, surrounded by strangers, the last fourteen months of my life erased. My doctor says I need to be around familiar people to regain my memories.
I don't want them back. I've been given a second chance to do what I couldn't before. I should've faced my fears and confronted my tyrant father. Instead, I ran away like a coward with some blond woman.
The way she looks at me, with so much love, has me on edge. She's a distraction, a weakness. But damn if she isn't getting to me. I can't explain my attraction to her, only that I've never felt anything like it before.
If I'm going to take down the godfather of the Gianni family, I can't let her in, and I sure as hell can't remember my life with her.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/X4MYn1ba
https://devuploads.com/oakpiye39pgz
Mar 10th, 2019, 3:20 pm
Mar 17th, 2019, 3:09 pm
added
2. Daring Forever
Mar 17th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Mar 24th, 2019, 3:31 pm
added
3. Claiming Forever
Mar 24th, 2019, 3:31 pm