Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 6th, 2019, 3:20 pm
The Alyx Riddle Chronicles by Alijah Sawyer (1, 3-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 644 kb
Overview: Alijah Sawyer wants to be a storyteller when she grows up. Read her books and let her know if she's reached that goal.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Half Blood - Alyx was a girl in the dark. Tormented by the demons who sent her mother to an early grave. And ever since her mother’s death, Alyx had a growing feeling that there was much more going on beneath the surface of this boring, tranquil life of hers in Pearl. Then one grim night at the Blakemore Asylum, unknown forces determined to set her on a new path guided her down into the pits of the mad house that she worked. It was there that Alyx would come face to face with the embodiment of the darkness that haunted her dreams. This thing is what the doctors had said wasn’t real. But what if it is? What happens then?
Roman was broken, damaged, a dangerous wolf shifter on a single minded hunt to avenge the murder of his father and younger brother. For two years he had searched and now the hunt was as cold as when he’d first left Pearl. Most had said he’d turned his back on his pack and ignored his duty to go on a mad vengeful hunt. And most were right. So when he felt defeated, he made his way back to Pearl. His home. It wasn’t until his rage had burned itself out and he returned to accept his fate that his eyes began to open to the truth. He had been looking for answers in all the dark corners of the world but one. His own.

3. Dark Shadows - Darkness surrounded her. Death touched those who dared to love her. Can Alyx break free from the chaos?
Three very different shifters have vowed to protect her. And with their help Alyx must bring all the factions of Pearl together in time to defeat Mammon. But will she be able to tame all her wolves and bring her unofficial harem together first? Alone she's a bad-ass, but with Roman, Dante, and Ezra fighting together by her side, the doctor and the demon may have met their match.
Ezra had only met this young cub but twice in his life, yet he knew without a doubt that Alyx was meant to be his. What started out as a mutually beneficial agreement between his father and Alyx's, turned into the chance of a lifetime. To be a legend to his people. To unite all wolf shifters on the continent. Alyx was the answer. The key to making it all happen. But he's not the only wolf courting the young Alpha Queen

4. Dark Shadows, Part Two - Fire Wolf.
Fire Witch.
Keeper of a Legend.
One by one, three Alphas claimed my heart.
A hot head, a smooth talker and a businessman.
This should be a happy time with my mates, but now an ancient evil wants my wolf's soul.
And he’s taken me hostage in a secret plane that I can’t break out of.
The fire in me might be dim, but I refuse to let this possessed madman win.
~
My mates will find me.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/QIUwZ
https://devuploads.com/ypk06vdt80hz
Jan 6th, 2019, 3:20 pm
Aug 23rd, 2023, 4:20 am
added
4. Dark Shadows, Part Two
Aug 23rd, 2023, 4:20 am