Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 4th, 2017, 8:46 am
3 Novels by Allie Everhart
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.3 MB
Overview: Allie Everhart has published twenty-five novels and is the author of the bestselling Jade Series. Allie tells stories about love, often with a twist of mystery and suspense. She loves writing for hours on end, reading in the wee hours of the morning, drinking strong coffee, sipping bourbon, and sitting outside on a sunny day coming up with story ideas.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

One Night: I’m a true romantic. I believe in fairy tales, soulmates, and happily ever afters. The last way I’d ever try to find my true love is with a one night stand. But that night of the party, I wasn’t looking for my soulmate. I just wanted to do something wild and crazy. So I did. When a hot guy with dark hair, brooding eyes, and a chiseled face made eye contact with me across a crowded room, I held his stare and waited for him to come over. Before even asking my name, he kissed me. I kissed him back. And then, without giving it a second thought, I followed him to a room and had my first ever one-night stand.

The next morning, I took off. It was only supposed to be one night. Nothing more. But I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Even months later, when I was dating someone else, I was still thinking about that mysterious stranger and the night we shared. Then I found out he’s not a stranger. He’s the friend of my roommate’s boyfriend and has been looking for me all summer. I can’t let him find me. We were never supposed to see each other again. I’ll admit it was a magical night. One I’ll never forget. There were sparks, fireworks, and this unexplained feeling that we belong together. But soulmates aren’t found with a one-night stand. They’re found with handwritten love notes. Flowers. A first kiss under the moonlight.

Road Trouble (aka If I Could): The guy is trouble. Smoking hot, mysterious, and the last thing I need right now. When I found him on that dusty country road with a broken down motorcycle I should’ve kept driving but instead I stopped. I had to find out who this hot mysterious stranger is and why he showed up in town.

People told me to stay away from him but those dark brooding eyes and that rock hard body have me making every bad decision in the book. Showing up at his house. Inviting him out. Letting him kiss me. All things I shouldn’t have done, but did, and now it’s too late. I’m falling for him. Falling hard and fast for the guy everyone keeps telling me not to trust. But I trust how I feel and my heart tells me Kyle isn’t as bad as everyone thinks. Then again, I’ve been wrong before. Trusting a man is how I ended up broke and having to drop out of college. Even so, I’m not ready to give up on Kyle. My heart won’t let me.

If I Could (Reissue 2022): If I could be with you…
I would.
If I could tell you all my secrets…
I would.
If I could explain why I had to leave…
I would.
But I can’t.
I want to finish what we started…
And be with you.
Forever.
But I don’t know how.
Just please… believe me.
I would.
If I could.

Note: This book was originally published under the title Road Trouble.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/4raatuayey91
https://www.upload-4ever.com/7u8t0t597gj7
Dec 4th, 2017, 8:46 am

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!
Jul 22nd, 2022, 5:22 pm
Added: If I Could (Reissue 2022)
Jul 22nd, 2022, 5:22 pm