Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 13th, 2017, 4:04 pm
4 Books by Mayra Statham
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 820 KB,
Overview: Mayra Statham is a contemporary romance author. All her books to date can be read as standalones and do not have cliffhangers.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImage

Something Worth Saving - They had it all.
Or so they thought.
A fairytale kind of romance that started with a girl and a boy falling head over heels in love.
This isn’t that part of the story. This is what happens after the happily ever after. After careers blossom, babies, stretch marks, and carpools.
Nadia is lost. As much as she loves her life, she hardly recognizes the reflection in the mirror. All she sees is his wife, their mom.
Owen works hard. Somewhere between his career and life, working to provide everything possible for his girls, he lost track of what was important.
After one too many broken promises, cold shoulders, and nonexistent attempts at trying to work on ‘them’, she is ready for her life to change. When she does, he wakes up and realizes his own mistakes.
Do Owen and Nadia have something worth saving?

Already Home - Jason Somers and Rocio Padilla have been friends forever.
She used to have feelings for him but didn’t think he could see her as more than one of the guys.
Timing has never been right for him to make a move on the one woman he’s always wanted.
Her fortieth birthday is right around the corner, and she’s ready to make big changes. Life throws them a lifeline just in time for a curveball neither saw coming. Will they let it slip through their fingers or realize in one another’s arms that they’re already home?
**A shorter version of Already Home was previously published as Butcher in the Meat Market Anthology**

Mistletoe Wishes - She thinks it’s the end. Veronica Ramirez is about to find out when it comes to Roland Baxter, it’s only just the beginning.

Finding Forever - As a private investigator, I’ve seen it all. When the woman who helped raise me asks for the impossible, I can’t turn her down. Not when she’s sick and her time is running out. My stepmom needs me to find the son she was forced to give up for adoption as a teenager.
Determined to find the son she lost, I’m headed to the Arizona desert with nothing more than a couple of leads and a hunch. I’m not prepared for what I find during a monsoon rainstorm outside a gas station. Josh Packard is everything I never thought I wanted. Love at first sight always sounded like something out of a book, until I bump into him, literally.
But life is funny sometimes. He’s the stepbrother I’ve been looking for. Love is messy and complicated. Being me, I make it so much worse when I’m pretty sure I’ve found forever in his blue eyes.
When Josh finds out the truth, will he still want to keep me?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/547D
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/uid0gi6wt9c6
Sep 13th, 2017, 4:04 pm
Nov 15th, 2023, 4:14 pm
added
[b]Finding Forever[/b
Nov 15th, 2023, 4:14 pm