Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 1st, 2015, 4:44 pm
Rock Canyon Romance Series by Codi Gary (Book 1-3)
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI, PDF reader, 2.7 MB
Overview: From the time I could put a Disney Book cassette into my little stereo,and read along, books have held a fantastic distraction. When I was eleven, I decided I wanted to be one of those magical people that brought stories to life. Devouring a book a day sometimes, my first romance novel stuck with me. I've always been a sucker for a happy ending (and the great romantic gesture)and that's what I try to put into my stories. I am so honored to be a part of Avon, and am so excited to have my own dreams coming true.
Genre: Fiction, Romance

Image Image Image

1. Things Good Girls Don't Do
Good girls don't steal.
Good girls don't visit sex shops.
Good girls don't have one-night stands.
For Katie Conners, being a good girl just isn't worth it anymore. It used to mean getting the life she always wanted. But that was before she got dumped and her ex got engaged to his rebound. So, after a bad day and one too many mojitos, Katie starts making a list of things a girl like her would never do, not in a million years...
As a tattoo artist with a monster motorcycle, Chase Trepasso isn't the kind of guy you bring home to mom and dad.
And when he finds Katie's list in a bar, he's more than happy to help her check off a few items. Especially the ones on the naughtier side...
Katie's more than tempted by Chase's offer, as long as they keep things uncomplicated. But as they spend more time together, she may just wind up breaking the most important rule of all: Good girls don't fall in love with bad boys.

2. Good Girls Don't Date Rock Stars
Gemma Carlson didn't plan on waking up married. She also didn't count on running into her old flame—and her son's father-turned-country rock star—Travis Bowers, followed by a night of drunken dares. Apparently one of those involved a ring on her finger and a vow... neither of which she intends to keep. Now with a hangover from hell, this good-girl-gone-bad knows there's just one thing to do: run. Travis has been all over the world, but Gemma has never been far from his thoughts. So when they had the chance to catch up over a few drinks, he didn't hesitate. Of course, he didn't expect it would lead to marriage, or a runaway bride! Travis finally has a second chance and doesn't plan on losing Gemma again—or the son he didn't know he had. He proposes, albeit belatedly, a date. Or rather, a few. If they can make this marriage work by starting over, he stays. If not… Gemma's not interested; she's got a son to protect and a heart to heal. But having Travis around could make both a little easier. Still, good girls don't date rock stars... right?

3. Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines
The bad girl who stole his heart… Valerie Willis has done it all: tattoos, one-night stands, even strip poker. And now she can add getting a messy public divorce to that list. Back in her hometown of Rock Canyon, Val just wants to bury her head and wait for the scandal to pass. But when she suddenly finds herself at a singles' weekend face-to-face with former flame Justin Silverton, hiding from her heart—and the sexy Marine—won't be that simple.
Is just too good to let go… It's been ten years since Justin kissed Val, but he still remembers the way they just seemed to … fit. Since then he's served his country and helped his father keep their ranch intact, but he's never forgotten Val or her wild ways. So when a twist of fate brings him the chance to chase her across state lines and spend a weekend winning her heart, Justin's all in. Because when he sees something he wants, he fights for it. And he's ready to fight for the right to call this bad girl his one and only.

Download Instructions:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/LfU0huZV/file.html
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/b18647744e/Rock_Canyon_Romance_1-3_-_Codi_Gary.rar

Book 4: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1010432
Mar 1st, 2015, 4:44 pm

Mar 2nd, 2015, 8:26 am
Merged book 2 to the thread.
Mar 2nd, 2015, 8:26 am