Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 5th, 2015, 10:14 pm
Torched by Shay Mara (Iron Serpents Motorcycle Club #1)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 380 kb
Overview: My name is Livia Ash. It's an alias. The secrets and lies don't end there. As a teenager, I was forced into a dark life, my freedom and innocence ripped out from under me. To get out, I had to become like the very people I hated, people who had no problem spilling blood just to make a point. It almost cost me my own life, but I did it. Battered and broken, but determined to start over, I ran. Right into the path of Cameron Torch Larter, nomad member of the Iron Serpents Motorcycle club. Overbearing, rude, and intimidating, he was everything I didn't want to deal with. But this rugged biker Adonis, with his piercing eyes and sharp tongue, also got under my skin. Forgetting him proved to be just as hard as breaking free from a life of crime. Neither happened. And by the time our worlds collided a second time, old enemies and new threats meant that I couldn't act on my desires. But Torch wasn't a man who took no for an answer. Could two very different breeds of outlaws on a warpath ever unite without ending up on a cold slab or prison cot? This is our story.
Genre: Romance

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Hulkload
Feb 5th, 2015, 10:14 pm