Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 9th, 2023, 4:57 pm
Alchemy Series by Elodie Hart (1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2 mb
Overview: Elodie Hart is the super-steamy pen name of Sara Madderson. Be sure to check out my Sara Madderson books for more glamour and spice and all things nice!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Unfurl - BELLE
When you’ve been told your whole life that something is sinful, you have two options.
Avoid it like the plague. Like it has the power to destroy all that is good and pure.
Or become as fixated upon it as Eve was upon that apple.
I’m sick of the push-pull of terror and temptation. It’s tearing me apart. I just want a bite of the apple.
More than a bite. I want to devour it. Have its juices spill from my lips.
And by apple I, of course, mean sex.
RAFE
My new neighbour is the kind of beautiful that could bring a man to his knees. But she’s twenty-two. Fourteen years younger than me.
That’s too young. I've vowed to stay away. Until she comes to me for help.
It seems she has something to dispose of. Her chastity.
And it seems I have something she wants. The club I run for discerning adults. More specifically, the programme we’ve created for women just like Belle.
A programme that will transform her from innocent to damned.
Unfurl the parts of her she’s denied until now.
It seems I may not be the only one falling to my knees, after all.
God help us both.

2. Undulate - MADDY
I cultivate my shamelessness.
I wore it as a badge of honour at my convent school, and I’ve been turning it into an art form at Alchemy, the club whose social media I manage.
My boss, though? He’s the most proper person I’ve ever met. No one would peg him as the Finance Director of a sex club.
(I mean, no one’s pegging him at all, which is probably his problem. #justsayin)
I get it. He’s a widower who’s single-parenting two little girls while holding down a massive job. He needs an outlet. Something just for him.
Besides, I’ve seen the looks he gives me. Equal parts disapproval and desire. Looks that compel me to bring him back to life.
Which is why I proposition him to do unspeakable things to me.
Use my body to find some light in his darkness.
After all, he has an entire sex club at his disposal. Surely it’s rude not to indulge?
ZACH
This woman will be the death of me.
It’s deeply unfortunate that my soul only finds peace when my hands are on her body.
I’m beginning to understand that the basest pleasures of the flesh can overrule the most elevated emotions of the heart.
She looks like the embodiment of sin.
But God, she feels like salvation.

3. Unveil - Gen
I’ve made my fortune from liberation, but I’m far more comfortable with discretion.
I’ve built the pre-eminent sex club in London, but I don’t play there.
Not publicly, anyway. Not beyond its darkest corners.
I talk the talk, but I don’t walk the walk. Not like my male co-founders do.
Because I’m the immaculate one. The flawless, perfectly turned-out woman who’s cultivated her glacial facade so carefully she’s scared the slightest smear will ruin it.
I want to run a sex empire and be taken seriously in the old boys’ club that is the business world. I want to be the poster child, not the plaything.
So I stay polished. Tasteful. Beyond reproach.
Until Anton Wolff joins Alchemy. He’s the UK’s most charismatic billionaire, and he’s looking for a club that’s as discreet as it is debauched. As classy as it is carnal.
I think I’ve seen it all, until he shares what he desires from his Alchemy experience.
And what he desires, above all else, is me.
The pull is mutual.
The tension is unbearable.
And the risk that he unveils me, seduces me into abandoning any vestige of control, is very, very, real.
I think I’m afraid of the Big, Bad Wolff.

4. Untether - AIDA
I've endured fifteen years of underwhelming marital sex with Lord John Russell.
One front-page tell-all from his secretary puts an end to that misery pretty efficiently.
As the media furore rages around our divorce, two things become abundantly clear.
One. It’s time for some decent orgasms.
Which is why I’ve joined the Unfurl programme at London’s top sex club, Alchemy.
Two. It’s time to take control of the narrative. For myself and for other women.
And that's why I plan to document my sexual revolution on camera.
CAL
Sexy AF celebrity, Aida Russell, is looking for a mentor on her journey to reclaim her sexuality.
As co-founder of London’s most exclusive sex club, I’m her man.
I’ll make her come.
Make her forget.
Untether her from the constraints of her past.
I warn her at the outset not to get emotionally attached. I don’t do commitment.
But when she begins to revel in the new-found liberty I helped her find, I'm the one who struggles.
I should be proud. Relieved.
Job done, right?
But the higher she soars, the more attached I get.

5. Unstitch - Dex
Shame. Prejudice. Fear. All woven into the very fabric of my being. I'm swathed in them like the most suffocating cloak.
Beneath this toxic mantle, I wear my desires close to my heart. Where it's dark. Where they're safe.
Until I meet Darcy, a dancer at Alchemy and the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. The only problem? Her boyfriend, Max.
She makes me feel alive, but he arouses emotions I've taken great care my entire life to condemn and deny and bury. Emotions I've always been taught are sinful and wrong.
Together, they show me love far too great to be a sin, too bright to languish in the darkness.
Even as our relationship flourishes, the shame and fear remain in place, tearing me apart and threatening what deserves only the most dazzling light.
If anyone can unstitch this cloak from me, thread by thread, and liberate me, it's this woman... and this man.
If I let them.

Download Instructions:
1-4
https://mega4upload.com/k8q3cun2lacy
https://upfiles.com/Me8Gmer

5. Unstitch
https://mega4upload.com/iqvdn0o2txhe
https://devuploads.com/wnj90v100jtp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 9th, 2023, 4:57 pm