For professionals. Encyclopedias, databases, etc.
Dec 22nd, 2014, 2:49 am
(GL)Nihon wrote:
drmadhupk wrote:
Afghani wrote:offline data would be great help. downloading 1 gigs is quite an exercise

I think my friend you have mistaken. You got to download 1gb data to be able to use the app OFFLINE. May be you wanted to have online access to only topics that we want instead of having everything onboard.

Or atleast when updates are available for topics, it would have been better if it downloaded only the updated content rather than downloading the whole 1gb.

I think it must be difficult to crack the app that way to use online or to download only the updated content.

Anyways thanks a lot for the app as it is now. It's great to have so much info on hand. Thanks

this is as you mention, you don't have to download the data you can still use it online. however if you don't have data you can't use it offline

I dont get it. Does this really work online? Whenever i try access a topic before downloading the 1gb data, i can search but when i click on the topic i want to read, it says some .com _ _ _ this topic is not available. Only after i download the topics data i will be able to access the topic. It would be great if it worked online even without downloading 1gb data. My phone is always online.
Dec 22nd, 2014, 2:49 am
Dec 22nd, 2014, 4:58 am
thanks for sharing .... you're a genius (GL) Nihon
greetings from Ecuador
Dec 22nd, 2014, 4:58 am
Dec 22nd, 2014, 7:56 pm
drmadhupk wrote:I dont get it. Does this really work online? Whenever i try access a topic before downloading the 1gb data, i can search but when i click on the topic i want to read, it says some .com _ _ _ this topic is not available. Only after i download the topics data i will be able to access the topic. It would be great if it worked online even without downloading 1gb data. My phone is always online.

ok i'll look into that later, christmas is coming as for most of us, it is things that has to be done (i'm pretty much done with everything) but i need to get some away time before everything goes like a bomb.

there is also some issues, my workstation is a bit corrupt and i hate that i can't search for info like in notepad++

but i'll try later today or tomorrow
Dec 22nd, 2014, 7:56 pm

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry
Dec 24th, 2014, 9:34 am
Thanks for great upload
Dec 24th, 2014, 9:34 am
Dec 24th, 2014, 8:11 pm
Please any one can help me by uploading data file with torrent ,because I have download upto 350MB then I could not resume the download and all 350MB disappear and I have to start again from zero .
Dec 24th, 2014, 8:11 pm
Jan 2nd, 2015, 3:53 am
Online not working.
Not tried to download data.
Would be great if anyone could provide data as 4shared or torrent.
Thanks.
Jan 2nd, 2015, 3:53 am
Jan 2nd, 2015, 5:35 am
Thank you very much
It's working like a charme
but only two notises please help me to solve it:
1. please add "content" link like the online website so we can surf uptodate by topics subject not by only search and "content" link let you surf "whats new" in every discpline> please add it.
2. the Iranian version of Uptodate let you also download videos in addition to topics and graphics as separate files and you only need to put these file in spesfic folder to works ,where this version by you let you download topics(350MB) or Topics+Graphics(1094MB) and this is great bur please add video download option
Finaly if you relaesed a new version of the program please clarify if you need to redownload data or just upgrade the programs
Great thanks for your great help and i really appreciate your great efforts
Regards
Jan 2nd, 2015, 5:35 am
Jan 2nd, 2015, 12:13 pm
chromoma wrote:Thank you very much
It's working like a charme
but only two notises please help me to solve it:
1. please add "content" link like the online website so we can surf uptodate by topics subject not by only search and "content" link let you surf "whats new" in every discpline> please add it.
2. the Iranian version of Uptodate let you also download videos in addition to topics and graphics as separate files and you only need to put these file in spesfic folder to works ,where this version by you let you download topics(350MB) or Topics+Graphics(1094MB) and this is great bur please add video download option
Finaly if you relaesed a new version of the program please clarify if you need to redownload data or just upgrade the programs
Great thanks for your great help and i really appreciate your great efforts
Regards

Hi there I think you might need to redownload but I'm not sure

About the two other things. I'm not sure
Jan 2nd, 2015, 12:13 pm

Jan 3rd, 2015, 6:38 am
hello,
you do not need to redownload the data. just install the application.
thank you again nihon.
merry Christmas.
Jan 3rd, 2015, 6:38 am
Jan 18th, 2015, 10:51 pm
PunctSiDeLaCapat wrote:@(GL)Nihon A new version is available (2.0.4 ) . :)

Cheers~

New version 2.0.4 is available
many bugs are fixed especially scrolling problem

Please Nihon , can you upload the new version?
Jan 18th, 2015, 10:51 pm

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Jan 20th, 2015, 1:30 am
Nihon we wait to patch new update
thanks a lot
Jan 20th, 2015, 1:30 am
Jan 21st, 2015, 3:59 am
Busy these days lol sorry
Jan 21st, 2015, 3:59 am

Jan 23rd, 2015, 2:33 am
Another request for the update when you have time, thanks a lot in advance!
Jan 23rd, 2015, 2:33 am