Assorted books or authors in one topic
Feb 2nd, 2016, 11:41 am
Harlequin Superromance February 2016 Box Set: A Perfect Compromise\All I Am\Kayla's Cowboy\Strength Under Fire (The New Jersey Ice Cats) by Anna Sugden, Nicole Helm, Callie Endicott, Dana Nussio
Requirements: Epub Reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: Harlequin® Superromance brings you four new novels for one great price, available now! Experience powerful relationships that deliver a strong emotional punch and a guaranteed happily ever after.This Superromance box set includes
Genre: Romance

A PERFECT COMPROMISE
The New Jersey Ice Cats
by Anna Sugden

Neither one of them wants a relationship. Issy Brandine is one step away from the safety net of a settled teaching career, and JB Larocque wanted the Stanley Cup so badly, he could taste the disappointment as he missed the winning goal. But a baby, as they say, really does change everything…

ALL I AM
A Farmers' Market Story
by Nicole Helm

Wes Stone does not do people. The injured ex-soldier is at his best in his cabin and selling dog treats at the farmers' market. Cara Pruitt, his unexpected employee, is obnoxious…and completely irresistible.

KAYLA'S COWBOY
Montana Skies
by Callie Endicott

Single dad Jackson McGregor can't believe Kayla Anderson is back in Schuyler. His high school sweetheart is just as gorgeous as ever, and her teenage son looks…exactly like him?

STRENGTH UNDER FIRE
True Blue
by Dana Nussio

One day lieutenant Ben Peterson is a reluctant hero and the next he's being investigated for evidence tampering. No-nonsense trooper Delia Morgan is the last person he expects to be on his side, yet there she is, ready to fight for him. However, neither of them is ready for the attraction that only gets hotter the closer they work together and which forces past tragedies to the surface.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://uploads.to/teir69rcpfxi

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/l701lnxshnkn
Feb 2nd, 2016, 11:41 am

Thanks to original source.
POSTS ARE FOR MOBILISM MEMBERS & VISITORS
I WILL BE BACK SOON IN NEW YEAR