eBooks that do not fit in any of the other categories
Aug 23rd, 2014, 1:15 pm
How to Create a High-Profit Photography Business in Any Market by James Williams (2nd Edition)
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 20.42 MB
Overview: Updated to include timely tips for navigating popular social networking sites and other internet marketing opportunities, this guide to running a successful portrait studio goes beyond the initial components of a photography business and focuses on successful customer service, networking, diversification, and business management strategies. From setting goals for a business to creating an elegant studio atmosphere that impresses clients while respecting the budget, this handbook breaks down each minute consideration in the growth of a successful business. Smart managerial decisions regarding portrait-pricing strategies, employee training, telephone skills, positive relationships with suppliers, and responsible delegation of duties are complemented by practical advice on networking within a community, creating demand for high-quality portraiture, and diversifying clientele by catering to the unique needs of each client subset.
Genre: Photography

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
Uploaded
Aug 23rd, 2014, 1:15 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before