eBooks that do not fit in any of the other categories
Nov 8th, 2023, 10:18 am
Apprentice Nation: How the "Earn and Learn" Alternative to Higher Education Will Create a Stronger and Fairer America by Ryan Craig
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.4 Mb
Overview: College isn’t for everyone. It’s time to challenge the status quo and embrace the potential of apprenticeships in tech, healthcare, finance, and more—which can provide a sustainable pathway to economic opportunity.
For decades, college has been the only respectable way to access the world of work, despite paralyzing tuition and a dire lack of practical
skills that has left 40 percent of college graduates underemployed, unfulfilled, and struggling to repay student loan debt.
Education and workforce expert Ryan Craig explores how a modern apprenticeship system will allow students and job seekers to jump-start their careers by learning while they earn—ultimately leading to greater workforce diversity and geographic mobility.
With a deep dive into the history behind America’s outdated college system, Craig reveals: The origins of the student debt crises and admissions scandals; Why apprenticeships are an effective pathway to career opportunity; What America can do to catch up with other nations making apprenticeship opportunities broadly available; Where students and job seekers can go to land an apprenticeship
Featuring a directory of US apprenticeship programs by industry and location, Apprentice Nation is an accessible blueprint for a country where young Americans of all backgrounds can launch careers in a variety of in-demand fields. With just a few common sense changes to education and workforce development, anapprentice nation will put the American Dream within reach—for everyone.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General > Business

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/imza1w4f2mgx
https://mega4upload.com/scgpgh4farkt

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 8th, 2023, 10:18 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!