Books in audio format
Apr 26th, 2024, 6:59 pm
Adventures of Finnegan Dragonbender series by Charley Case, Martha Carr / Narrated by Austin Rising
Requirements: .MP3 player, 1,45 Gb
Overview: CHARLEY CASE is a writer. He writes books. He once ate an entire pizza then ran through the streets shouting to anyone that would listen that he was full.

MARTHA CARR - Okay, I'm a late bloomer who's a big DC comics fan and spent my childhood summers on the Jersey shore in the U.S. but have had a weird wanderlust to live in different parts of America ever since. That's enough about me. Need to feel inspired today? Looking for something to make you root for an ordinary hero? I'm all about that in everything I write. I love a good tale that makes me wonder about things and I love a story even more that leaves me feeling inspired or like I'm capable of doing more than I realized. That's my goal with everything I've ever written. Some of the stories I tell involve twisting, turning thrillers and others have a lot of magic. There's something to be said for getting lost in another world and coming out the other side feeling a little better about yourself or the possibilities in front of you. That's basically the best part of life in a nutshell, no matter what kind of story I'm setting out to tell.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Image Image Image Image

Return of the Dwarf King, 1 | After years of searching, Finn has finally found the motherload. Unfortunately, there’s no way to get it home. And he’s got to meet John Wayne.

Stranded and alone in Denver, Colorado, Finn and his partner Penny (a foot and a half long Faerie Dragon) search for friends and allies in this strange new land.

But something about this place isn’t right. Magic has gone underground, and has anyone seen John Wayne?

Lucky for Finn he’s a Dwarf, and underground is where he does his best work.

Join Finn, Penny, and their new friends on an adventure that spans the globe and holds the fate of an entire planet in its twists and turns. And just maybe a tall Dwarf and a small dragon can find their place in the universe.

Hunt of the Dwarf King, 2 | A pack of hellhounds is terrorizing the magical community, but does anyone know where they came from or who has hold of their leash?

Finn and Penny are asked to hunt the hounds down before anyone else gets hurt, but for a six foot, five inch dwarf and a pint-sized dragon, a pack of hellhounds might be a little above their pay grade.

Join your favorite giant dwarf and snarky dragon as they start the hunt of a lifetime. They thought finding lost treasure was difficult, but at least the treasure didn't bite back.

Grab a box of Charleston Chews and kick up your feet. This is one hunt you won’t want to miss.

Anthem of the Dwarf King, 3 | Finn, Penny, and Mila are melding as a team, but the cost of victory is mounting: hellhounds, ass whoopings, and a few random deaths. It’s been a long day. What would the Duke do?

The Dark Star already snatched the damaged Anthem away before the Huldu could destroy the ship.

Can the bad guys put it back together and finish us off?

Finn is determined to stop them and get his ship back, but it’s being stored at the bottom of a lake - and everybody knows Dwarves hate water.

There’s also the wrinkle of a bounty on their heads. Nice one, Dark Star!

Triumph Of The Dwarf King, 4 | A dwarf, a dragon, and a valkyrie walk onto a battlefield. The question is, who will get to walk off?

Finn and Penny have been here before and it wasn’t pretty. The Dark Star has a trick or two left up her sleeve. Can they risk it all to find out what’s next?

Well, yeah. These guys are heroes.

When the enemy is against the ropes you bring your friends and you strike hard and fast.

With no clue of the enemy’s location, Finn grasps onto any lead he can find. The clues lead him to a revelation bigger than Finn finding out True Grit was remade with The Dude.

If this is going to work, Mila will need to make peace with being a valkyrie. Can she do it? Can Finn muster enough forces to overcome this enemy? Car chases, ancient monsters, and new magical abilities are only the beginning as they prepare for a fight that could change the world. One way or the other.

Join Finn, Penny, and Mila as they track down the latest threat to Terranavis and participate in a magical battle that will decide it all.

Download Instructions:
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_01_-_Return_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_02_-_Hunt_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_03_-_Anthem_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_04_-_Triumph_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar

Mirror:
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_01_-_Return_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_02_-_Hunt_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_03_-_Anthem_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar
Adventures_of_Finnegan_Dragonbender_04_-_Triumph_of_the_Dwarf_King.rar

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 26th, 2024, 6:59 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury