Books in audio format
Apr 26th, 2024, 6:44 pm
The Lone Valkyrie series by Charley Case, Martha Carr, Michael Anderle / Narrated by Austin Rising
Requirements: .MP3 player, 925 mb
Overview: CHARLEY CASE is a writer. He writes books. He once ate an entire pizza then ran through the streets shouting to anyone that would listen that he was full.

MARTHA CARR - Okay, I'm a late bloomer who's a big DC comics fan and spent my childhood summers on the Jersey shore in the U.S. but have had a weird wanderlust to live in different parts of America ever since. That's enough about me. Need to feel inspired today? Looking for something to make you root for an ordinary hero? I'm all about that in everything I write. I love a good tale that makes me wonder about things and I love a story even more that leaves me feeling inspired or like I'm capable of doing more than I realized. That's my goal with everything I've ever written. Some of the stories I tell involve twisting, turning thrillers and others have a lot of magic. There's something to be said for getting lost in another world and coming out the other side feeling a little better about yourself or the possibilities in front of you. That's basically the best part of life in a nutshell, no matter what kind of story I'm setting out to tell.

MICHAEL ANDERLE was born in Houston, Tx. A very curious child, he got into trouble - a lot. What to do with an inquisitive mind when he was grounded? Read! Ok, done with all of that 3rd person stuff. In the first 20 years, I mostly read Science Fiction and Fantasy. In the last 10 years I have enjoyed Urban Fantasy and Military Fiction. With this background, I've been blessed with creating The Kurtherian Gambit series, a well-selling, and fan loved, collection of stories. The fans have propelled these stories beyond my wildest imagination and they should get all of the credit for sharing with friends, family and occasionally the random person on the street. They are fantastic!
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Image Image Image

Shield Maiden, 1 | Every time a shot rings out, a Valkyrie earns her wings. Mila is earning hers the hard way hunting down the monsters that have taken her sister.

It was supposed to be a simple scouting mission. But the trail is leading her to an unexpected discovery. What if the things that go bump in the night start to slither out into the light?

An ancient horror, full of malice and nightmares, is coming to the Idaho Wilderness. She should probably run, but Valkyries don't back down from a fight, no matter the risk.

Besides, there are lives at stake, and it’s a Valkyrie's job to choose the dead. The Dwarf King would be proud.

Choose the Slain, 2 | The Lone Valkyrie has an insane evil haunting her dreams...and a sassy goblin helping her during the day. Which is worse? Hard to say.

Mila has been trying to pin down the Drude’s location through the nightmares he’s sending her way, and he just made his last mistake.

What’s a Lone Valkyrie to do when she can't be around her sisters to help? She brings the battle to her enemies.Will her powers fully awaken before Azoth can take another unsuspecting victim? Not if Finnegan Dragonbender can prepare her to fight like everything is on the line. Because it is.

Join Mila on her adventures across the country to face an evil that could end her existence before it really begins. Can somebody get that goblin to put his clothes back on?

Wings of the Valkyrie, 3 | Mila is quickly heading toward a final battle with Azoth that could determine the fate of the universe.

Will she win? Here’s a hint...she’s a Valkyrie.

Her training is done, her powers are complete, and she’s ready to go, but fate seems to be throwing up roadblocks left and right.

How can she trust the mysterious ally from Azoth’s camp? What if it’s just an elaborate plan to take the Reaper? Why does Finn insist upon wearing those damned Speedos?

The cards are stacked against her, but that doesn't mean Mila won't change the game.

Join Mila, Finn, and Penny in this knockdown drag-out fight where the winner takes all and the loser takes their last breath.

Download Instructions:
Lone_Valkyrie_01_-_Shield_Maiden.rar
Lone_Valkyrie_02_-_Choose_the_Slain.rar
Lone_Valkyrie_03_-_Wings_of_the_Valkyrie.rar

Mirror:
Lone_Valkyrie_01_-_Shield_Maiden.rar
Lone_Valkyrie_02_-_Choose_the_Slain.rar
Lone_Valkyrie_03_-_Wings_of_the_Valkyrie.rar

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 26th, 2024, 6:44 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury