Books in audio format
Aug 25th, 2023, 6:49 pm
CSI Ally Dymond series (#1-2) by T. Orr Munro / Narrated by Olivia Mace, Kris Dyer, Annette Holland
Requirements: .MP3 player, 658 mb
Overview: I am a massive fan of urban crime, but I specifically wanted to set Breakneck Point in North Devon. North Devon is area that is very close to my heart. I grew up there in the 70s and had what I call an 'Enid Blyton' upbringing in a tiny village called Wembworthy. I now live in Barnstaple with my own family. It is as beautiful as the postcards show you, but I wanted to write crime a novel that shows the reality for many of living in a rural area, a reality that is often at odds with those stunning views.
Genre: Audiobooks > Fiction

Image Image

Breakneck Point, 1 | A gripping new crime series for fans of Val McDermid, Jane Casey and Cara Hunter

Evidence never lies… But people do.

CSI Ally Dymond’s commitment to justice has cost her a place on the major investigations team. After exposing corruption in the ranks, she’s stuck working petty crimes on the sleepy North Devon coast.

Then the body of nineteen-year-old Janie Warren turns up in the seaside town of Bidecombe, and Ally’s expert skills are suddenly back in demand.

But when the evidence she discovers contradicts the lead detective’s theory, nobody wants to listen to the CSI who landed their colleagues in prison.

Time is running out to catch a killer no one is looking for–no one except Ally. What she doesn’t know is that he’s watching, from her side of the crime scene tape, waiting for the moment to strike.

Slaughterhouse Farm, 2 | A family secret worth killing for…

In the dead of night, 72-year-old Miriam Narracott is found wandering on Exmoor, holding a knife and covered in blood. Inside the family farmhouse lies the body of her adult son, Gabe.

CSI Ally Dymond is on compassionate leave, but when approached by the new DI, recently arrived from London and eager to have Ally's keen eye and local knowledge on the case, she finds herself being drawn back in.

With their only suspect Miriam unwilling – or unable – to talk, the team must dig into the family’s history to uncover a motive. Instead they find evidence that Gabe was involved with a criminal network, suggesting a completely different chain of events. But if Miriam isn’t the killer – then who is?

Download Instructions:
CSI_Ally_Dymond_01_-_Breakneck_Point.rar
CSI_Ally_Dymond_02_-_Slaughterhouse_Farm.rar

Mirror:
CSI_Ally_Dymond_01_-_Breakneck_Point.rar
CSI_Ally_Dymond_02_-_Slaughterhouse_Farm.rar

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 25th, 2023, 6:49 pm

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury