Text books, scientific books, etc
May 3rd, 2010, 2:01 pm
Dog Behaviour, Evolution & Cognition by Adam Miklosi (2007)
Requirements: PDF Viewer, 8.2 MB
Overview: Dog Behaviour, Evolution, and Cognition starts with an overview of the conceptual and methodological issues associated with the study of the dog, followed by a brief description of their role in human society-almost a third of human families share their daily life with the dog! An evolutionary perspective is then introduced with a summary of current research into the process of domestication. The central part of the book is devoted to issues relating to the cognitive aspects of behaviour which have received particular attention in recent years from both psychologists and ethologists. The book's final chapters introduce the reader to many novel approaches to dog behaviour, set in the context of behavioural development and genetics.

Download Instructions:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7LV9CQXU
May 3rd, 2010, 2:01 pm
May 3rd, 2010, 2:52 pm
mrbeardy, thanks for sharing your ebook. However, we have site guidelines to follow. So, please edit your release according to How to Post a Release in the eBooks Section before it's rewarded and categorized. Once you have edited the release please click on the Image beneath your post, select "Edited Release," and submit. Please be advised that fail to do so after 1 week, resulting to Recycle Bin categorization. Thanks! :)
May 3rd, 2010, 2:52 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
May 4th, 2010, 2:29 am
Thanks for editing, I edited also a bit for you. Edited author name in the subject post. Please remember this format next time, :D

Nice release, mrbeardy! 5 WRZ$ rewards. Category : Educational Literature.
May 4th, 2010, 2:29 am

i can't reup dead links anymore