Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Nov 27th, 2014, 3:15 am
Two Books by Tony Alan Grayson
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI readers, 1.3 MB
Overview: Tony Grayson is a native of South Carolina, residing in Virginia. I have always been an adventure seeker. As a kid, I was the one who formed a "tribe", led expeditions to find other tribes, and I regularly roamed more than ten miles from my house. In high school, I convinced the U.S. Navy to pay for my college degree at The Citadel. I was a lifeguard at The Isle of Palms, a Navy Pilot, a Logistician, a Program Manager, and a Network Joint Cyber Planner. Through the Navy and Navy Reserve, I have seen and experienced diverse people, cultures, food, entertainment, joy, danger, and settings in North, Central, and South America, Europe, Southwest & Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Those experiences swirl in my memory, enabling me to craft diverse and detailed stories for your entertainment. I have written and published 3 full length novels in the e-book format, a guide on how I wrote and published two of the novels, and 29 articles, all of which have been published and promoted worldwide. I write for you. Take a chance. Step into a story and be part of an adventure!
Genre: Fiction » Historical

ImageImage

Pondicherry: Pondicherry is a short story to introduce a significant setting in the novel, The Star of India, which is available online today. Pondicherry, India is a destination to the past as well as the present. Located on India's Coromandel Coast, Pondicherry celebrates its French colonial history, blends it with the local Tamil culture, and fills the senses with a rich and varied heritage.

Sharon Ann: Sharon Ann is a short story to introduce a main character of A Voice from New Mill Creek: The Methodists, an historical fiction novel that is available online today. She was a teenager who grew up in England during the rise of the Methodist religion. Circumstances caused her to be among the first group of Methodist colonists to arrive in Norfolk Towne, of the colony of Virginia in 1737.

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/80w9phgwru4z
http://www.toofile.com/llzicm25n6ut/_Tony_Grayson.rar.html
Nov 27th, 2014, 3:15 am