Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Aug 20th, 2022, 4:19 am
A Dog's Purpose Boxed Set by W. Bruce Cameron (A Dog's Purpose 01~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 878 kB | Version: Retail
Overview: I’ve been a writer my whole life, but never have I ever written anything as important as A Dog’s Purpose.
I can’t promise you that A Dog’s Purpose will make you love your dog more—how could it do that? But I’ll tell you what a lot of people have told me: after reading A Dog’s Purpose, you’ll never look at your dog the same way again...
Genre: Inspirational Fiction | Animals

1. A Dog's Purpose
The beloved fifty-two week New York Times bestseller by W. Bruce Cameron, A Dog's Purpose is now a major motion picture from Amblin Entertainment in association with Walden Media and distributed by Universal Pictures! This remarkable story of one endearing dog's search for his purpose is directed by Academy Award-nominated director Lasse Hallström and stars Dennis Quaid, Britt Robertson, Josh Gad, K.J. Apa, Juliet Rylance, John Ortiz, Luke Kirby, and Peggy Lipton.

Heartwarming, insightful, and often laugh-out-loud funny, A Dog's Purpose is not only the emotional and hilarious story of a dog's many lives, but also a dog's-eye commentary on human relationships and the unbreakable bonds between man and man's best friend. This moving and beautifully crafted story teaches us that love never dies, that our true friends are always with us, and that every creature on earth is born with a purpose.

2. A Dog's Journey
Buddy is a good dog.
After searching for his purpose through several eventful lives, Buddy is sure that he has found and fulfilled it. Yet as he watches curious baby Clarity get into dangerous mischief, he is certain that this little girl is very much in need of a dog of her own. When Buddy is reborn, he realizes that he has a new destiny. He's overjoyed when he is adopted by Clarity, now a vibrant but troubled teenager. When they are suddenly separated, Buddy despairs―who will take care of his girl?

A charming and heartwarming story of hope, love, and unending devotion, A Dog's Journey asks the question: Do we really take care of our pets, or do they take care of us? More than just another endearing dog tale, A Dog's Journey is the moving story of unwavering loyalty and a love that crosses all barriers.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/5lypptkbpxln
https://dailyuploads.net/973fr04qsx4g

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 20th, 2022, 4:19 am