Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Sep 28th, 2021, 1:58 pm
Dalton Series by Ed Law (#12, #14-15)
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 1.2 Mb
Overview: Ed Law is the author of the Dalton western series. The first 10 books are available on Kindle. His most recent hardback in the series was Dalton's Treasure and the most recent paperback was Dalton and the Sundown Kid.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics > Westerns

Image Image Image

Book #12 - Outlaw Dalton
When Dalton finds out that he has a sister, he vows to track down his only kin, but his quest falters at the first hurdle. The orphanage where they lived has burned down and nobody remembers anything about the place and the children who were housed there.
Dalton is relieved when he learns that records still exist of their time at the orphanage. Unfortunately, they are locked away in the mayor’s office and Mayor Quantrill won’t let anyone see them.
To get the information he wants Dalton will have to return to a way of life he had abandoned long ago and become a thief, an act that risks once again making him a wanted man.

Book #14 - Trooper Dalton
After getting involved in a saloon room brawl in Fort Lord, Dalton is arrested. His situation worsens when an unsympathetic judge sentences him to a year in jail unless he takes the alternative of signing up with the Plains Cavalry.
Dalton reckons that anything will be better than breaking rocks, but when he joins Company H – known as Company Hell – he soon regrets his decision. The troopers are a motley collection of prisoners recruited from jailhouses, or gunslingers running from arrest warrants.
As his fellow troopers are more determined to destroy the peace than to keep it, Dalton will need all his survival skills to serve out his term and all his ingenuity to defeat their plans.

Book #15 - Dalton and the Sundown Kid
When Dalton rides into Lonetree looking for work, he arrives in a town crippled by the local outlaw: the Sundown Kid. The Kid has a tight hold over the town, but Dalton’s desperation for employment means he lands the task of resolving the newest kidnap situation. He is asked to deliver a ransom to the bandit in order to secure the safe return of the young Sera Culver.
Before Dalton reaches the rendezvous point however, disaster strikes and the ransom is stolen. A fearsome shootout leaves him stranded in the wilderness: no ransom, no girl, no bounty. With the fate of a young woman at stake, the ransom money to hunt down and the Sundown Kid to bring to justice, can Dalton fight the good fight and help Lonetree prevail?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/og8kxh61ga2k
https://mega4upload.com/tidk15s721iz

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 28th, 2021, 1:58 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Oct 12th, 2021, 4:15 pm
added:
Book #14 - Trooper Dalton
Book #15 - Dalton and the Sundown Kid
Oct 12th, 2021, 4:15 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!