Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Sep 9th, 2021, 3:10 pm
The Inness Legacy Series by Wayne Grant (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 3.0 Mb
Overview: Wayne Grant grew up in a tiny cotton town in rural Louisiana where hunting, fishing and farming were a way of life. Between chopping cotton, dove hunting and Little League ball he developed a love of great adventure stories like Call It Courage and Kidnapped.
Genre: Fiction > General Fiction/Classics > War & Military

Image Image

Book #1 - No King, No Country
It’s the Year of Our Lord 1649. Oliver Cromwell and the forces of Parliament have overthrown the King of England after six years of vicious civil war. The country is eager for peace, but there is anger in Cromwell’s victorious army. The men who fought for Parliament paid in blood to defeat the Royalists and secure their rights, but in Cromwell’s England rights are reserved for only certain Englishmen. As unrest sweeps through the army, Captain William Inness speaks up for his men, challenging Parliament to honor its promises. For this he’s accused of a crime he didn’t commit and faces the gallows. Where does a man run in Cromwell’s England to escape the hangman? As far as he can. As far as America.

Book #2 - The Long Rifles
Will Inness and Gus Dawes have outrun Oliver Cromwell’s arrest warrant and fought off a Seneca war party to make a home for themselves on the wild Virginia frontier. But war is raging in the wilderness between the Five Nations of the Iroquois and their neighboring tribes while religious conflict threatens the peace of the English settlements on the coast. Will the violence reach them in the mountain valley they call Eden? Nowhere is safe from old enemies with long memories.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/x8p8o3lruth5
https://mega4upload.com/bh8rvoy742mu

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 9th, 2021, 3:10 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!