Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Aug 5th, 2021, 4:30 am
12 Books by Claudia Carroll
Requirements: .ePUB readers, 753 KB | Retail
Overview: Claudia was born in Dublin and is a graduate of UCD, the College of Music and of the Gaiety School of Acting. Since then she has worked extensively as an actress on the Irish stage, but is probably best known for her role as TV’s Nicola Prendergast in the long running Dublin soap opera, ‘Fair City.’
Genre: Fiction > Women's Fiction, Chick-lit

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image

The Last of the Great Romantics (2005)
WHO SAID ROMANCE WAS DEAD?

Portia Davenport is officially the luckiest woman in the world. She and her drop-dead gorgeous husband, Andrew, have just finished ploughing a fortune into renovating her ancestral home, Davenport Hall, and are now planning to unveil it as one of the most fabulous, luxurious, five-star country house hotels in Kildare....

But life never turns out like you think, and no sooner has the red ribbon been cut at the grand opening party, than Andrew is jetting off to New York, back to his old job, old apartment, old friends and Portia very much fears, his bachelor ways.....

And so the smooth running of Davenport Hall is entrusted to her beautiful, yet inexperienced, younger sister, Daisy - and the timing isn't perfect as Eleanor Armstrong, daughter of the Irish President, has chosen the Hall as the perfect backdrop for her society wedding to a footballing legend...So the pressure is on!

Meanwhile, in Manhattan, Portia meets Lynn Fairweather, a single woman on a one-track mission to find Mr Right. And if he just happens to be married to Portia, then that's her problem...

Remind Me Again Why I Need a Man? (2006)
Amelia Lockwood doesn't mean to sound greedy. With a fabulous career in television, a posh apartment, and four fiercely loyal and wickedly funny friends, she knows she should be counting her lucky stars. But as her thirties tick by at an alarming pace, Amelia is getting anxious about the one thing missing in her otherwise successful life—a husband!

If it's not too much to ask the universe, Amelia wants a husband—not a boyfriend, not a lover, not even a mind-bending one-night fling—but a wedding band and the Vera Wang gown of her dreams. When she sees an ad for a night course entitled How to Find a Husband over the Age of Thirty-five, she finally makes up her mind to have it all—an old-fashioned ring on her finger by the end of the year. So after twenty years of going it on her own, Amelia swallows her pride, signs up for dating boot camp, and enlists the help of a professional.

Enter Ira Vandergelder—a native New Yorker with a black belt in tongue-fu, a woman who's snappier than a crocodile handbag and more acidic than a chili finger dipped in your eye—who trains the hopelessly romantic Amelia to apply business marketing principles to the world of dating, to become goal-driven and to pursue her dream husband in exactly the same way she'd pursue her dream job. Even if this involves tracking down all the men she's ever loved and lost before.

With the constant support and biting commentary of her tight foursome of friends, Amelia revisits her bumpy romantic past—from the first love who dumped her during Live Aid to the most recent ex, officially dubbed he-who's-name-shall-forever-remain-unspoken. As Amelia recognizes that her future happiness can't wait for fate, she has to tackle lesson number one: If you can't learn from your past, how can you expect to move forward?

Sharp, witty, and irresistibly funny, Remind Me Again Why I Need a Man cuts to the heart of every single man and woman out there. Claudia Carroll examines the rules of attraction in a sophisticated and refreshing way. This beautifully written novel will have your heart pounding until the final page.

Do You Want to Know a Secret? (2008)
Vicky Harper is not getting any younger. She's still hopelessly single and having to face up to the unpalatable fact that the last time she had a relationship with that highly elusive species, the decent single man, was well before Phantom of the Opera hit Broadway.

So, having discovered an ancient book which says you can have anything you want from the Universe. and that all you have to do is ask, she decides to give it a whirl. She might as well - she's tried just about everything else and this seems so easy; all she has to do is focus on thinking her wildest fantasies into reality. Kind of like Pollyanna, except with a magic 8 ball, a mortgage and a lot of vodka.

So, along with her two beyond fabulous best friends Vicky decides to put '-The Law of Attraction' into action. Trouble is, '-The Law of Attraction' doesn't come with an instruction manual and soon Vicky realizes that you have to be very, very, careful what you wish for.

Personally, I Blame My Fairy Godmother (2010)
The fairytale ending was just the beginning…

Jessie Woods absolutely believes in fairytale endings. So would you if you had a recession-proof career as a daredevil TV host, a palatial pink mansion, and the dream boyfriend.

But, quicker than you can say Cinderella, her life falls to pieces and suddenly her prince isn't quite so charming, her party-loving friends disappear and even her faithful friend Visa no longer loves her…

Utterly heartbroken and jobless, Jessie is forced back home, to live with her stepmum and two evil stepsisters.

Is it time for her to give up on the dream - or will Jessie learn that happy endings can come in the strangest of places?

One of Avon's hottest writers presents a tale of princes who turn out to be frogs, Manolo Blahnik glass slippers and not-so-happily-ever-afters…

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? (2011)
Absence makes the heart grow fonder - doesn't it?
What happens when two people decide to take a year off - from each other?

Annie and Dan were the perfect couple. But now the not-so-newly weds are feeling more like flatmates than soul mates and wondering where all the fun and fireworks went.

When Annie lands her big break in a smash-hit show - that's heading for the bright lights of Broadway she's over the moon. Goodbye remote Irish village of Stickens and hello Big Apple! But with their relationship already on the rocks, how will Annie and Dan survive the distance?They're hitting the pause button on their marriage. One year off from each other - no strings attached, except a date to meet at the Rockefeller Centre to decide their fate. Will they both turn up? Or is it too late for love?

Unplug your phone, pour a large glass of wine and lose yourself in a fabulously entertaining and poignant love story.

A Very Accidental Love Story (2012)
Eloise Elliot is one of the youngest newspaper editors in the country. Respected and revered by her peers, she's at the top of her game.

But, on the eve of her thirtieth birthday, finding herself surrounded by some pathetic looking balloons and mangy sandwiches in The Daily Post's conference room, Eloise is hit but a long sharp pang of loneliness.

Suddenly, and with dazzling clarity, she realises what she wants to make her life more complete. A baby.

One successful trip to the sperm bank and almost three years later and she is the adoring mother of a gorgeous little girl, Lily. Juggling a high-powered job with motherhood is not easy and when she finds herself without childcare she sends an SOS to her sister Helen. Yet it's when Lily starts asking about her 'daddy' that Eloise really starts to panic. What will she tell her?

So Eloise decides there's nothing for it - she's going to find Lily's father. After all, she chose the perfect donor so surely there won't be any surprises. Except that there are plenty, and Eloise gets a lot more than she bargained for.

All I Want For Christmas (2012)
Christmas with the one you love. It’s going to be perfect… isn’t it?
Three couples. Three Christmases. One perfect day!

In three days Lucy and Andrew will to fly to Mexico for their beautiful wedding. What’s a twenty-year age gap when you’re this in love? Christmas dinner feels like the perfect occasion to introduce the two families to each other. What could possibly go wrong?

Workaholic Jo Hargreaves spends most of her Christmas day wondering where her unreliable new husband is.

Dawn and Kirk spend hours slaving over a mung-bean based vegan festive lunch - but Dawn’s mum is struggling to keep her true feeling to herself.

Can these three couples manage the magical Christmas they’ve been dreaming of?

Me and You (2013)
What happens when your past catches up with you... Heartwarming and uplifting.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry. Please take care of him for me. And maybe one day I'll get to explain."

Angie knows a lot about her best friend Kitty. She knows Kitty is mad and wild and loves to wear clashing colors. She knows she's incredibly funny and generous but also very unreliable. And she knows that there is a perfect explanation for Kitty standing her up on her birthday. She thinks she knows everything about Kitty, except that she doesn't.

Kitty knows that she is the happiest she has ever been. She knows she's so lucky to have a lovely boyfriend and a best friend like Angie. But what she doesn't know is one night, her past is finally going to catch up with her and change everything.

If you adore Marian Keyes and Jojo Moyes, then you'll love Claudia Carroll's Me & You.

Love Me Or Leave Me (2014)
True love lasts a lifetime, but sometimes, life just gets in the way. Packed full of humor and romance.

A 'divorce hotel'. A boutique, five-star place where couples arrive to ditch their emotional baggage once and for all and move on. It's the opening weekend for this particular hotel and it's make or break time for Lucy and Andrew, Jo and Dave and Dawn and Kirk.

As hotel manager, Chloe Townsend's job is to settle her guests in, however it becomes clear that this weekend is going to bring some big surprises. Turns out that some things are worth fighting for – and what seems like an unhappy ending can sometimes turn out to be a very exciting new beginning...

Meet Me In Manhattan (2015)
What if THE ONE isn’t who you think he is?

You don’t mess with aspiring journalist Holly Johnson! The man she fell for is not all that he seems – because sometimes dating online doesn’t quite go to plan. She’s decided to fly to the Big Apple to surprise him and to get some answers. And if her plan works she’ll also get the scoop of her career . . .

But as she steps out of her yellow taxi and the first snowflakes start to fall, it’s Holly who has the surprise of her life.

What should be a dream come true is looking a little like a nightmare. But Holly is determined to get her New York happy ending!

The Fixer (2021)
She's so busy sorting everyone else's lives, she doesn't notice hers is about to fall apart . . .

Meet Meg Monroe, the fixer. If you want to get rid of someone you call Meg. (No, not like that - this would be a very different book!)

Using her brilliant intuition, people reading skills and with masterful manipulation Meg befriends her mark and tells them what they want to hear, using it to convince them to see the error of their ways. She's never once found a case she can't handle - affairs, clingy former-friends, useless employees and exes that can't take the hint.

But when a blast from the past turns up on Meg's doorstep, will she get caught in her own web of lies?

The Love Algorithm (2022)
True love is only just a swipe away? Right?

Iris is good with numbers. In fact, she's great at numbers. Educated, cultured and career-driven, she's got it all. Well, nearly. The only thing missing from her perfectly calibrated life is a partner - and not for lack of trying. After almost 30 years of searching, Iris has tried it all. Now, she approaches disappointing dates like research, gathering statistical evidence and formulating hypotheses on why she just cannot seem to find 'the one'. But something still eludes her - that unquantifiable spark.

Kim is too busy being the life and soul of the party to be looking for love. Her terrible dates make great stories for her friends and co-workers as long as she's not caught by her strict boss, Iris.

Recently widowed Connie is single for the first time since the 1970s. Her daughter, Kim, is determined to get her to try online dating. But suffice to say, a lot has changed.

When Iris decides to take matters into her own hands - using her extensive research to create the most scientifically accurate algorithm for love. She decides to launch Analyse, a dating app like no other. But she can't do it alone, roping in Kim and Connie as guinea pigs, setting them up with their scientifically-approved soulmates.

Because, after all, love is just a numbers game . . . isn't it?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/mder5bfpf713
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/x0chimw3v37m

TF:
https://drop.download/f9j9xsua5c29
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/BVDXrq2Kv82yN

TLA:
https://drop.download/352t1qm6m0rp
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/106qc3vv24m6
Aug 5th, 2021, 4:30 am

Aug 13th, 2022, 4:26 am
Added The Love Algorithm