Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Nov 5th, 2010, 7:47 am
I, Claudius by Robert Graves
Requirements: ePub Reader, Mobi Reader, 2.3 MB
Overview: Despised for his weakness and regarded by his family as little more than a stammering fool, the nobleman Claudius quietly survives the intrigues, bloody purges and mounting cruelty of the imperial Roman dynasties. In I, Claudius he watches from the sidelines to record the reigns of its emperors: from the wise Augustus and his villainous wife Livia to the sadistic Tiberius and the insane excesses of Caligula.
Written in the form of Claudius' autobiography, this is Robert Graves's brilliant account of the madness and debauchery of ancient Rome, and stands as one of the most celebrated, gripping historical novels ever written.
Genre: Fiction > Classics

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/fcy68fxziynp/1MoreTimeClaudius.rar

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/cie3sjdquveg
Nov 5th, 2010, 7:47 am

Nov 5th, 2010, 1:43 pm
Nice release, mer! 5 WRZ$ + 3 WRZ$ for mirror rewards. Category : Novels.
Nov 5th, 2010, 1:43 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Dec 2nd, 2011, 8:51 am
Awesome thanks by any chance would you happen to have a retail copy of claudius the god?
Dec 2nd, 2011, 8:51 am
Dec 2nd, 2011, 9:02 am
I read this many years ago and will be glad to re-read it now. I also remember fondly the BBC TV adaptation of it... arguably one of the best television series ever made!
Dec 2nd, 2011, 9:02 am
Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:12 am
The only copies of claudius the god are very badly punctuated copies unfortunately :( So my 1970s yellow pages book lives on, just .
Dec 2nd, 2011, 11:12 am
Dec 3rd, 2011, 1:23 am
If any one has a retail copy that's been proof read and formatted properly that would be extremely awesome I've been dying to read Claudius the God
Dec 3rd, 2011, 1:23 am
Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:19 pm
If I may comment here, there are those here, that for one reason or another seem intent on spaming the internet with poorly bought across pdfs (cut and pasted along with page numbers, ABC Banners etc…, you know, how to totally corrupt a workable pdf), there are those that seem not to even bother checking the content prior to posting in their rush to get a title on line, these poorly formatted or unreadable copies seem to be distributed throughout the internet, good copies or well edited copies are then withheld or overlooked. No workable solution for this, just one of the pitfalls and totally reliant on another’s integrity to detail, or lack there of.

Merry however, is a shining star, her downloads are a joy, she does take the time to ensure that a readable, well presented copy is available to you, and believe it or not, donates many hours to that cause.

I know that it was not anyones intent to diminish those efforts, but food for thought is this, many here beg copies or find fault without ever contributing themselves… If some of those, on occasion contributed a well edited release every now and again, I think that you would find regulars would be more open to accommodate requests providing of course, that they are available.
Dec 3rd, 2011, 10:19 pm

Any problems ? Please PM me!

Courtesy costs nothing, no one can make you feel inferior without your own consent!!!
:wave: