Feb 20th, 2015, 7:22 pm
missdk wrote:Hi.

Was wondering if anyone else is having problems with hulkload links?
Shows up either as blank pages or virus warning. Tried on two pc's

Hi.
I just downloaded some files from hulkload without any problems.May be some problem at your end.? :?
Feb 20th, 2015, 7:22 pm
Feb 20th, 2015, 7:32 pm
hmm strange :/ used to work until this week.
Feb 20th, 2015, 7:32 pm
Feb 20th, 2015, 8:02 pm
Thank you, Ojay. For your reply. It's appreciated a lot.
Feb 20th, 2015, 8:02 pm
Feb 21st, 2015, 1:13 pm
missdk wrote:Hi.

Was wondering if anyone else is having problems with hulkload links?
Shows up either as blank pages or virus warning. Tried on two pc's

It's easy:
1. Type the words in the box
2. Click on the "Create a Links" button
3. Untick Direct Link, Download with hulkload accelerator and get recommendation offers.
4. Choose and click on "Download" button above the Direct Link.
5. Save the file.
FlatFootNel wrote:Thank you, Ojay. For your reply. It's appreciated a lot.

:)
Feb 21st, 2015, 1:13 pm

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
Feb 23rd, 2015, 12:46 am
oh thanks, but I know how to download from it ;) just havent worked for the last week.

Just looks like this if it even loads and not just say empty site.

Been like that for half an hour saying loading. Any other site works.

merry60 wrote:If all other sites work for you, then the Hulk link is probably dead and you should contact the OP for a re-up.
Feb 23rd, 2015, 12:46 am
Feb 24th, 2015, 2:33 pm
GreenBird wrote:Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this :)

I'm having trouble downloading a collection

I've actually been trying for weeks lol. The blue download arrows take me to premium download but it says 'file size limited at 120'. I'm not having any luck going directly to the sites either. Am I doing something wrong?

Each link to download the file works but the file size, ~183 Mb, exceeds the maximum size for Mobilism's premium downloader by a good margin, ~150% of maximum size. (This is not an error by the original poster, as the post predates Mobilism's downloader.

You state, "I'm not having any luck going directly to the sites either"... Please share the error message you receive or describe specifically what you mean by "not having any luck" as the links work fine, as mentioned.
Feb 24th, 2015, 2:33 pm
Feb 24th, 2015, 3:38 pm
ephemeral wrote:
GreenBird wrote:Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this :)

I'm having trouble downloading a collection

I've actually been trying for weeks lol. The blue download arrows take me to premium download but it says 'file size limited at 120'. I'm not having any luck going directly to the sites either. Am I doing something wrong?

Each link to download the file works but the file size, ~183 Mb, exceeds the maximum size for Mobilism's premium downloader by a good margin, ~150% of maximum size. (This is not an error by the original poster, as the post predates Mobilism's downloader.

You state, "I'm not having any luck going directly to the sites either"... Please share the error message you receive or describe specifically what you mean by "not having any luck" as the links work fine, as mentioned.

Ok, thank you. That clears it up. I'm not very tech-minded so it's all a bit of a puzzle.
I go through the usual steps of clicking slow download etc and I've waited for up half an hour on both sites but nothing happens. It just stays as it is.

I use safari, not sure if that's relevant?
Feb 24th, 2015, 3:38 pm
Feb 24th, 2015, 5:01 pm
GreenBird wrote:Ok, thank you. That clears it up. I'm not very tech-minded so it's all a bit of a puzzle.
I go through the usual steps of clicking slow download etc and I've waited for up half an hour on both sites but nothing happens. It just stays as it is.

I use safari, not sure if that's relevant?

Other factors can and do occur that are more important, such as whether your country imposes restrictions on certain sites or whether even you have settings invoked on your computer that restrict access to specific sites or types of sites. Your browser, Safari or whatever, really matters not at all.

That said, perhaps your browser settings block downloads. Try accessing the sites with a different browser, Chrome,Firefox, etc. Even clearing out your browser's cache.

Good luck!
Feb 24th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Currently reading...

Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:52 pm
Sorry if this question has already been asked but is there a way for me to get notified or keep track of every new ebook release posted?

merry60 wrote:Clarified via PM.
Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:52 pm
Mar 7th, 2015, 3:50 pm
I have a question about site navigation. When I log in and click on ebooks, I get this very nice view with a handful of books listed on each page with their covers. It seems that this view is only available when look at all of the posts. It I drill down and look by category or collection, then I only see a text listing. I prefer to see the covers as I browse but I really have little interest in some of the categories. Is there a way to browse say "Science Fiction" and still see the cover art without clicking on each title?
Mar 7th, 2015, 3:50 pm
Mar 7th, 2015, 4:27 pm
rcosby wrote:I have a question about site navigation. When I log in and click on ebooks, I get this very nice view with a handful of books listed on each page with their covers. It seems that this view is only available when look at all of the posts. It I drill down and look by category or collection, then I only see a text listing. I prefer to see the covers as I browse but I really have little interest in some of the categories. Is there a way to browse say "Science Fiction" and still see the cover art without clicking on each title?

I am afraid there is no way but....... Modes can tell you better. :?

zackddog wrote: MG is correct. The preview mode is only available in each forum, not in each category, or sub-forum.

PM sent.
Mar 7th, 2015, 4:27 pm
Mar 19th, 2015, 5:43 pm
bluecloud1900 wrote:Do we have picture books for kids in this forum?

Hi Bluecloud!

Unfortunately we don't have a specific sub-forum for kids picture books. The closest you will get to those types of books will be located in this forum: viewforum.php?f=1295 (Genre: Children / Young Adult). It will require some browsing on your part to find a book that suits your needs.

If on the other hand you know the title of the book you are looking for you can always do a search of the forum to see if we have it: search.php

If the search returns no results then you can always post an eBook request here: viewforum.php?f=72 (Please ensure you have a quick look over the request section rules before posting).
Mar 19th, 2015, 5:43 pm
Mar 31st, 2015, 2:05 pm
Why is there no foreign language books sub cat? NoNe in French, German, or Russian?
Mar 31st, 2015, 2:05 pm

- Check Out PinkWorld's FuN NeW Game - SPOT ART -
Mar 31st, 2015, 2:51 pm
nyuboy11 wrote:Why is there no foreign language books sub cat? NoNe in French, German, or Russian?
There aren't sub-categories for everything and there aren't enough books posted in different languages to merit a sub-category. However, the language must be specifically mentioned in the Subject of the post if other than English, as in [FR], [GER], [SP], [DUTCH], etc., so you should be able to find the books using the search.
I hope that helps :)
Mar 31st, 2015, 2:51 pm