Jan 26th, 2015, 11:27 am
Dear knowledgeable mobilites

When requesting a mirror do we do it in the request section, or do we put it on the original post of the book?
Thank you

A luddite
Jan 26th, 2015, 11:27 am

Jan 26th, 2015, 11:48 am
amanda138a wrote:Dear knowledgeable mobilites

When requesting a mirror do we do it in the request section, or do we put it on the original post of the book?
Thank you

A luddite
The Request section is to request books not posted yet. For mirrors, you either pm the poster or a moderator, depending on whether the OP is active or not (according to their profile); only post in the topic if you receive no reply from the OP. The procedure for requesting new links is explained in the Rules:

Dead link requests
  • Please PM the ORIGINAL POSTER with re-up requests
  • If you do not get a reply within a few days (3 at most) you can post in the topic, explaining you received no response from the Original Poster.
  • If the Original Poster is no longer active or not replacing links, PM a moderator with a link to the thread so it can be moved to Expired and reposted by somebody else.
Jan 26th, 2015, 11:48 am
Jan 26th, 2015, 2:03 pm
Hi merry, thank you so much for your speedy reply, a lot of companies could take a leaf out of your book with regards to customer services!
Amanda
Jan 26th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Jan 27th, 2015, 3:19 am
Hi.I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask this but I was wandering if the search is down? Every time I search for a book it says that there are no links, even on old searches that I know should have some links.
Jan 27th, 2015, 3:19 am
Jan 27th, 2015, 3:30 am
ruzza wrote:Hi.I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask this but I was wandering if the search is down? Every time I search for a book it says that there are no links, even on old searches that I know should have some links.

Hi when search is down please use this Custom Search https://www.google.com/cse?cx=007640456 ... #gsc.tab=0 :D
Jan 27th, 2015, 3:30 am
Feb 13th, 2015, 1:40 pm
Hello.
Is an ebook uploder under any obligation to include a filehost supported by Premium Downloader?
Feb 13th, 2015, 1:40 pm
Feb 13th, 2015, 2:02 pm
canmus wrote:Hello.
Is an ebook uploder under any obligation to include a filehost supported by Premium Downloader?
No, the requirement to use at least one supported link applies only to Major eBook Releasers and Moderators:

Subject: [IMPORTANT] Rules for the ebook section
Phex wrote:All Major Ebook Releasers (MERs) and Moderators are required to provide at least one link from a supported file host. The Premium Downloader has a 120 MB limit so all files in supported links which exceed that size must be split it into several parts. Instructions for splitting (in your case: "Split the volumes: 120MB").
Feb 13th, 2015, 2:02 pm
Feb 13th, 2015, 3:39 pm
Merry60, gracias. So embarrassed that I didn't see that. Thanks for the quick response.
Feb 13th, 2015, 3:39 pm
Feb 13th, 2015, 10:39 pm
Hi. I had posted a request for an ebook "A darker shade of magic by V.E. Schwab" for 50 WRZ$ on Jan 18 but can no longer find it on the site. I found it in the custom search but when I click on it I get a warning message. Why is that?
Feb 13th, 2015, 10:39 pm
Feb 13th, 2015, 11:54 pm
krct wrote:Hi. I had posted a request for an ebook "A darker shade of magic by V.E. Schwab" for 50 WRZ$ on Jan 18 but can no longer find it on the site. I found it in the custom search but when I click on it I get a warning message. Why is that?
The warning message only means that the request has been deleted. Please read here:

Subject: How to post a request (RULES) *updated 2014*
  • Your request will be deleted if nobody has fulfilled it after 14 days.
Feb 13th, 2015, 11:54 pm
Feb 14th, 2015, 12:13 am
Thank you for the quick response. The ebook being an ARC I guess I posted it way too early and forgot to bump it.
Feb 14th, 2015, 12:13 am
Feb 20th, 2015, 4:57 am
Hi! I like to edit some of my books with Sigil, adding/splitting chapters, removing text showing author and book titles every few pages, removing double covers etc.
Can I upload them here when I finished them or are there rules against it ?
And if I do post them here should I identify them as edited.
Also is there a good place where I can share them on like Zippyshare that is free ?
Thank you for your help.
Feb 20th, 2015, 4:57 am
Feb 20th, 2015, 9:21 am
FlatFootNel wrote:Hi! I like to edit some of my books with Sigil, adding/splitting chapters, removing text showing author and book titles every few pages, removing double covers etc.
Can I upload them here when I finished them or are there rules against it ?
And if I do post them here should I identify them as edited.
Also is there a good place where I can share them on like Zippyshare that is free ?
Thank you for your help.

The only rule is that the books are not posted yet. If they are posted but the quality of the files is inferior to yours, you only have to follow the Rules and pm a moderator with your offer to repost so the existing release can be removed first.
If you do post, a footnote about the improved quality will be alright, but it's optional.
Most file hosts are free and as long as they don't require registration to download they are all allowed. You can find a list of hosts supported by the mobilism downloader here: http://mobilism.me/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=284351
Feb 20th, 2015, 9:21 am

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
Feb 20th, 2015, 7:16 pm
Hi.

Was wondering if anyone else is having problems with hulkload links?
Shows up either as blank pages or virus warning. Tried on two pc's
Feb 20th, 2015, 7:16 pm