Keep yourself informed!
Mar 17th, 2014, 9:55 pm
Yup, seems so. Have tried a few times today to download via the Premium DL and nothing. Go to Zippy's homepage and no problem.
Mar 17th, 2014, 9:55 pm
Mar 18th, 2014, 8:19 am
Zippypshare down for me, too, on the Premium DL (via the icon and the web page).
Mar 18th, 2014, 8:19 am
Mar 24th, 2014, 4:38 pm
Is there no way to still use the old script? If so, where can I get it now?
Mar 24th, 2014, 4:38 pm
Mar 24th, 2014, 6:39 pm
Beylie wrote:Is there no way to still use the old script? If so, where can I get it now?

Yes..
Follow the instructions listed in option one ;)
Mar 24th, 2014, 6:39 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Mar 31st, 2014, 11:23 am
I just got myself a year of premium. My friends, the service is wonderful .. its been just a day and I have really found it useful..

Goodies I like:
* PC downloading is awesome, maintaining and managing such a wonderful script which requires regular updation is definitely a great achievement of the developers.
* Speeds good, more than enough for me.
* Multihost support, O man! I guess you guys have picked the cream of the downloaders and I am sure any new popular hosts will get added fast.
* Resumable links.. That a bonus.
* Fast setup time, took me just few hours to get access.
* No daily limits.. Someday I will be using it a lot, many days I will probably not being using it, if there was a daily or monthly limit, it would have been another headache. thanks for this, I guess this way its better, otherwise we greedy people would have just try to reach our limits.
etc. etc

Things I wish (You never stop wishing):
* A bit bigger file size limit (can you guys crank it up to 200meg pls), I actually have found few times that files are just over 100mb, though I will rather have a stable 100meg than a unstable 200meg. Just ignore me if this might hamper the whole feature which is already wonderful.
* Changeable password, I understand I might request for password change and it will get changed in few hours, but still I would have preferred a small tool for it.

Overall I'm very satisfied, mobilism itself is a helpful community, this premium tool is just another creamy topping.. Thank You!
Mar 31st, 2014, 11:23 am
Mar 31st, 2014, 10:51 pm
Hmmm,
There is a limit on file size !
These days a file size of 500MB looks like less than Norm.
Mar 31st, 2014, 10:51 pm
Mar 31st, 2014, 11:49 pm
onefromoz wrote:Hmmm,

This would be awesome, i'm going to have to pay uploaded . net because a file i'm trying to download is too large & split up :(

I would rather pay mobilism the fee for temporary increased filesize, if that were an option.
Mar 31st, 2014, 11:49 pm
Apr 1st, 2014, 5:25 am
ajent wrote:
onefromoz wrote:Hmmm,

This would be awesome, i'm going to have to pay uploaded . net because a file i'm trying to download is too large & split up :(

I would rather pay mobilism the fee for temporary increased filesize, if that were an option.

All releases with files larger than 100mb are required to upload to hugefiles/zippyshare/unlimitzone/billionuploads/2shared, which dont have the limit. If you find a release where the OP did not do this let me know. In the meantime check your pms, I gave you a way to download the larger files.
Apr 1st, 2014, 5:25 am
Apr 1st, 2014, 4:17 pm
I am thinking of becoming a Premium or VIP member but have noticed that most of the files that I am interested in are on Tusfiles.
Will Tusfiles be on the list of direct download at any time?
Thanks.
Apr 1st, 2014, 4:17 pm
Apr 1st, 2014, 7:12 pm
pandigital wrote:I am thinking of becoming a Premium or VIP member but have noticed that most of the files that I am interested in are on Tusfiles.
Will Tusfiles be on the list of direct download at any time?
Thanks.

We are planning on adding it, but even without it you'll find that every release has a supported download link (otherwise the releasers are asked to add one and if they do not have their releases removed).
Apr 1st, 2014, 7:12 pm
Apr 2nd, 2014, 6:17 am
VIP status is absolutely amazing , great services offered by our world-class forum "mobilism" !!!
Apr 2nd, 2014, 6:17 am

My Friends MetalloideApks & yuki918 ROCK !!!
Apr 2nd, 2014, 10:37 pm
:o Strange: I am trying to use "easy way" - click the arrow (viewtopic.php?f=701&t=369365, post #11, first link). File is there, I've checked! Nothing happens! No error msg... I'll try to use another way right now!

Oh! It complained: "account isn't premium!"... Now I'll try to find how to login! :)
Apr 2nd, 2014, 10:37 pm

AtlasAxim
Apr 5th, 2014, 11:33 pm
Unlimitzone.com not working, returns, Error: Download link not found! Same link works directly.
Apr 5th, 2014, 11:33 pm
Apr 6th, 2014, 11:48 pm
By far, the best money I've spent 3 years running. The premium downloader is a MUST for mobilism users, the developers did a kick a$$ job on it. I HATE when I don't have the cash to renew right away and need something..... the spammy links on the download pages of other places are horrible, the captchas are awful. Do yourself a favor, and just stick with premium downloading here at Mobilism. It's dang well worth it.
Apr 6th, 2014, 11:48 pm
Apr 9th, 2014, 3:55 am
I just wanted to give some feedback on Mobilism Premium! I use it on both my laptop and my iPad, and I have never found any online service that (a) works better for books and (b) makes me happier. I just updated my account to Premium for the second year running, and the process was easy and lightning fast. I can't recomment Mobilism Premium enough. If there is anyone out there sitting on the fence, trying to decide if they should go for it, make the jump. Don't waste time when you could be having this at your fingertips.
Apr 9th, 2014, 3:55 am